+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ollie Watkins!

Ollie Watkins!

I’m really p I s s e d off tonight.

I was banging on about Watkins from early last season and raving about him after we’d played Brentford at home.

Two goals so far tonight for Villa.

This is what happens when you invest proper money in a proper player.

His quality was obvious and we should’ve tried a big bid in January.

I have no confidence we’ll spend £18m wisely on anyone.

3-1 up now, still I'm confident Villa will do a Bilić aka Chelsea

4 hat trick

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’m really p I s s e d off tonight.

I was banging on about Watkins from early last season and raving about him after we’d played Brentford at home.

Two goals so far tonight for Villa.

This is what happens when you invest proper money in a proper player.

His quality was obvious and we should’ve tried a big bid in January.

I have no confidence we’ll spend £18m wisely on anyone.

I was too on all my posts! Benrahma still up for grabs for over 20 million!

Had enough - we are a complete disgrace!! I hope Huddersfield tell us to f uck off! The problems lie much deeper than a striker sadly, and to be completely honest - i have lost faith in Bilic! Why? Team selections - same awful players in the team every week ( Sawyers being one ) and shocking subs!

After the debacle down at St Mary's today, the Villa and Watkins are really rubbing our noses in it !!

5-1 now

Quote Originally Posted by 1060Albion View Post
    After the debacle down at St Mary's today, the Villa and Watkins are really rubbing our noses in it !!

That’s not difficult! Watkins was a class act for Brentford!! What you reap is what you sow in life!!

Firstly Dowling needs to resign - the owner needs to come clean with his intentions and to be honest Bilic needs to get a grip or go too! Shocking team selection - why have new players to strengthen and not start - subs are shocking!! Almost every West Brom fan can see Sawyers is consistently poor - why can’t Bilic?

To come to the conclusion Zohore and Austin are not part of the plans four games in is shocking. Both players struggled in the championship so it was obvious they would be out of their depth in the Premier. Grosicki looked ok so don’t know what’s gone wrong there but he’s much better than Edwards.

Field and Townsend are championship players and whilst I rate OShea he’s out of his depth in the Premier!

Shocking all over!

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    5-1 now
    I was at Villa Park for the 5-1 win v Liverpool in 1975 as it happens.......I loved Kevin Keegan who was my England hero and number two hero behind Willie.

I never thought I’d see that score again.

Besides Watkins, one player who has impressed tonight for Villa is Barkley. Villa only signed him a few days ago and he goes straight into the team. As has been stated before, we sign Ivanovic, Gallagher and Kipre weeks ago and yet they have hardly been seen. Fair play to Villa tonight they look a decent side.

Last time Liverpool got spanked like this away the spankers got relegated.

Who it's the same again.

I knew this would happen, but not this extent, when mane got covid earlier in the week and then Allison got injured.

That mcginn challenge was a pen and I say it again var isn't the problem, our regs are pure and simply s hit.

Absolutely ****. To not even look at the monitor for that challenge shows how arrogant and useless they are on the pitch and at stockley Park.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)