+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Premier League

The Premier League

Has gone goal crazy. Latest scores are like a tennis match 1-6 6-2!

Firstly I will say that Lamela was a disgrace, falling over when he was hardly touched. Having said that it was at OT and like most teams we have had many decisions go against us up there, remember the goal that was a yard over the line but not allowed?

Anyway it was the first time that we have scored 6 up there in my lifetime and I am well chuffed. All those fans from London, Devon etc put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Davee..Funny old season for the moment,Spurs banging em in, Liverpool getting turned over by Villa, City getting mullered by Leicester at home....and even Moyes’ marvels are winning games! When will it get back to business as usual?

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Has gone goal crazy. Latest scores are like a tennis match 1-6 6-2!

Firstly I will say that Lamela was a disgrace, falling over when he was hardly touched. Having said that it was at OT and like most teams we have had many decisions go against us up there, remember the goal that was a yard over the line but not allowed?

Anyway it was the first time that we have scored 6 up there in my lifetime and I am well chuffed. All those fans from London, Devon etc put that in your pipe and smoke it.
    my ol Manure chums asked me to got the rub a dub for a beer and watch mighty reds. I declined as I always do. Bloody wish I went now.

Amazing result for ammers too

6-2.........I always knew Spurs fans cannot count above 6 lol.

Hey Dave, I'm glad you said that before anybody else on here, about Lamela's disgusting play acting.
    Do any of us as fans really want to see our own players do that, in order to try and win a game of footy ?. (even though it was against ManUreski Fc lol).

If you ask me, and I know you have not, these crazy scores are because there are no fans in the ground, so really very little home advantage, that's what I reckon anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    If you ask me, and I know you have not, these crazy scores are because there are no fans in the ground, so really very little home advantage, that's what I reckon anyway.
    No, I don't think that has anything to do with it whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    No, I don't think that has anything to do with it whatsoever.
    What do you think then Gaz ?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    What do you think then Gaz ?
    I'm not sure Alfie tbf