+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why no new striker

I've just read, I'm a few days behind.....don't laugh....Danny Welbeck has left Watford by mutual consent. Has he found a new club?

If not, do we think it's at all possible he's approachable to see if he fancies a temp contract? I said don't laugh......

Apparently they came to an agreement because they couldn't afford his 100k a week contract. I think that answers your question!

well if Watford have paid him off then he can come and play for us for nowt.
    Suits all parties.....welcome aboard Danny

I'd ignore Brin's musings, from the PL thread it seems he doesn't even know what day of the week it is

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    well if Watford have paid him off then he can come and play for us for nowt.
    Suits all parties.....welcome aboard Danny
    Like it, keeps him fit at least. His 100k demands will scare a lot of clubs off. Play and pay per week, I'd put him up for a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Like it, keeps him fit at least. His 100k demands will scare a lot of clubs off. Play and pay per week, I'd put him up for a few weeks.
    Wouldn't have him even if he paid us.

Trouble with a capital T

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Wouldn't have him even if he paid us.

Trouble with a capital T
    and if his recent form is anything to go by, Crap with a capital C.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    and if his recent form is anything to go by, Crap with a capital C.
    I'll tell our lass to strip clean bedding off then....

I'll tell our lass to strip clean bedding off then....
    Hold on. Not just yet. I was thinking of coming over and quarantining in your spare room for a fortnight

I've just read, I'm a few days behind.....don't laugh....Danny Welbeck has left Watford by mutual consent. Has he found a new club?

If not, do we think it's at all possible he's approachable to see if he fancies a temp contract? I said don't laugh......
    From the BBC

England forward Danny Welbeck, 29, rejected an offer of £140,000 a week from a Turkish Super Lig club - believed to be Fenerbahce - to stay in the Premier League with Brighton.

For a moment there I though it said Championship club - believed to be Rotherham United

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345