+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why no new striker

Why no new striker

Doesn't ts want us to stay up.

With the virus now is a perfect time to get someone cheaper than normal.

Were is our million pound signing we have been promised for the past few years

Does Warne really think his strike force is good enough.

Not going to spend my £10 on ifollow now.

We have hirst vassel smith and ladapo and are limited to a 25 man squad not sure what you’d want TS to do

The thing is, if you buy a very expensive racehorse and have no way of feeding it then it will wither and die.

I think it’s better to incrementally raise the standard across the whole team and within the coaching staff than to splurge the money on one marquee signing who we could easily knacker in training.

Mentioned couple of weeks back that Son and Kane could be the answer to our problems but I think people like WLB removing their £10 contributions through iFollow is hurting our prospects of getting them. We'll probably have to settle for something cheaper. I wonder if Gru has any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Mentioned couple of weeks back that Son and Kane could be the answer to our problems but I think people like WLB removing their £10 contributions through iFollow is hurting our prospects of getting them. We'll probably have to settle for something cheaper. I wonder if Gru has any suggestions?
    Kane and Son

Steptoe and Son is more our mark.

We have signed a new striker
    TS has put his hand in his pocket to pay a proportion of his wages

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    We have signed a new striker
    TS has put his hand in his pocket to pay a proportion of his wages
    He can't be a striker he hasn't scored yet! In fact the only strikers we have are midfielder and a backward thinking defender!

We can't afford a striker who will regularly bang goals in this league. The only way we could possibly do that is unearthing a gem of our own who probably wunt last very long here anyway if he did. All we can do is to ensure we are getting goals from other positions. We are what we are.

Sell Crooks & Vassell. Get back in for forward Ross Stewart. Right winger & Left back needed.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Sell Crooks & Vassell. Get back in for forward Ross Stewart. Right winger & Left back needed.
    You can't be serious about Crooks. Vassell je suis d'accord

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast