+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rodrigo Vilca

Rodrigo Vilca

Welcome to Newcastle, kidda.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...e-day-19054780

Given that it's a transfer-on transfer dealine day-I thought it was a shame he didn't have his own thread. Be interesting to see him in the U 23s. Good luck to him-hope he turns out to be as good as our last Peruvian.

Aye, good to see him here.

Think we'll all watch with interest, remembering our last peruvian.

As you said - Good Luck to him.

If he turns out to be tough like little Miggy he will be ok.

Apparently he’s a crack as they say in Spanish. We’ll see, far too early to say.

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    Apparently he’s a crack as they say in Spanish. We’ll see, far too early to say.
    Is that a good or a bad thing?

As an aside, I heard 5Live's South American footy expert pouring about as much cold water on our epectations as he possibly could.

Like you say...we'll see.

It's great to see that when we finally make a signing, it's for the U23's.....

Nonetheless, welcome - hopefully he'll progress and come good for the first team!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Is that a good or a bad thing?

As an aside, I heard 5Live's South American footy expert pouring about as much cold water on our epectations as he possibly could.

Like you say...we'll see.
    Messi is a crack

So yeah way too early to tell. Could be another Perez which turned out okay.

He will have the passing range of Atsu,
    The finishing of Joelinton,
    The diving skills of Neymar.
    Excited to see him,

I don’t want to pass judgement too early, especially as I’ve never seen him play, but if they’re saying he’s lightweight for football in Peru then I fear for him in the PL.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)