+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Sloth departs (quite quickly)

It's the attitude of a Sunday league player. Pick me or I don't come. Played with a few of those over the years.

It went exactly the way i thought it would unfortunately. I was told by fans of Leeds and Motherwell that Sloth had an attitude problem. It's a shame as they also said he could play, good on Ardley though shows he only wants players who want to be at the club.

Judging by the way the owners go about their business I’d be surprised if this eventuality wasn’t catered for in the contract that was offered him. There could well have been a get out clause for both parties...which Sloth (thankfully) triggered.

Who knows what his problem is, Jackal and Gump both made good posts on it. Let’s just be glad the club have sorted it out in quick a fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    It's the attitude of a Sunday league player. Pick me or I don't come. Played with a few of those over the years.
    I didn’t realise I played with you Woodsetts, I certainly wouldn’t have turned up in the cold to stand on the touchline. I was only a substitute once but it was my first game back from a broken leg. I also never put the goals or nets up defenders did that not forwards. I only ever went in my own half for the kick off, apart from that a bit like Sloth I was a great team player.

Casper S. has secured a trial with Helsingor back in Denmark. The 'saga' continues.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...ielder-4600465

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Casper S. has secured a trial with Helsingor back in Denmark. The 'saga' continues.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...ielder-4600465
    They'd better give him the full 90 minutes in the trial game, otherwise he'll spit his dummy out and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    I didn’t realise I played with you Woodsetts, I certainly wouldn’t have turned up in the cold to stand on the touchline. I was only a substitute once but it was my first game back from a broken leg. I also never put the goals or nets up defenders did that not forwards. I only ever went in my own half for the kick off, apart from that a bit like Sloth I was a great team player.

According to the Post he's expected to put pen to paper on a deal with Helsingor, who are coached by none other than former Notts leg end Brian Gellert.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/former-notts-county-midfielder-casper-4625367

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567