+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: final position

Talking final position

where do yous reckon wolves will finish this season ?

having watched all the first 4 games i aint over confident that this will be
    a good season and stick to my earlier prediction that we will finish bottom half.

why ?

well its pretty certain that arsenal and everton will finish above us ,,probs west ham ,newcy and leeds an all.

also it is obvious that this team will NOT score a lot of goals..

sooooo given that i am going for 13th.

8th.

I'm hoping that as the "new" boys settle in and Nuno develops a new? system we'll recover and finish 10th

13th, best of the worst. Unless we find a way, or a player, who can start popping in the goals for us. From the evidence there are a number of teams who have improved significantley from last season and will jump over us.

Greavsey, you make a good argument for finishing outside the top ten. Certainly Everton, Villa, Spurs, Arsenal and Leeds have invested in their squads, and Man City , Liverpool and Man United have not made the start that we would have expected them to. West Ham so far have been a surprise packet, while Crystal Palace are also looking good.

It's a strange season with the short break and the continuation of Covid, while the impact of no crowd attendance takes away home advantage. I will be happy is we finish in the top twelve as Nuno continues to evolve the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Greavsey, you make a good argument for

finishing outside the top ten. Certainly Everton, Villa, Spurs, Arsenal and Leeds have invested in their squads, and Man City , Liverpool and Man United have not made the start that we would have expected them to. West Ham so far have been a surprise packet, while Crystal Palace are also looking good.

It's a strange season with the short break and the continuation of Covid, while the impact of no crowd attendance takes away home advantage. I will be happy is we finish in the top twelve as Nuno continues to evolve the squad.
    George, intend to compile a list when everybody has had a guess.
    will put you down for 12th
    that OK?

Call me overly optimistic if you wish, but after our consistency in the P.L. for the past two seasons, I don't see Nuno letting us slide back to mediocrity quite so easily. Like most others, I've not been impressed by the start we've made, but after only four games aren't we being a trifle premature with the doom and gloom ?

9TH (NINTH)

Greavsey , yes 12 will do nicely Although I hope for higher.

I’ll go with 11th, since it’s not taken yet. But anywhere from 7th-13th wouldn’t surprise me.

7th then

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)