+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager odds

Any credible manager on that list wouldn't touch us with a barge pole! Only a "head coach" would take the job as a spreadsheet buys the players. There's no chance of the likes of Cowley, Cook, Clough etc coming to us, they don't get the autonomy the would want. Hope I'm proved wrong but I really can't see it tbh. We'll drag our heels like last time, as opposed to Forest who've sorted it within 24hours

I’m going to make a bold prediction and say that the next head coach will not be anybody on the bookies list. Some random Johnny Foreigner from left field will get it, if not Adam Murray.

Who cares? Won’t be here 2 minutes, as per recent history.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRiddler View Post
    I’m going to make a bold prediction and say that the next head coach will not be anybody on the bookies list. Some random Johnny Foreigner from left field will get it, if not Adam Murray.
    I’m gonna make a bold prediction as well? We will get the Manager who is the cheapest to get!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Crying Struber to Crying Wolfe.

(We can't use that word Roma even if Clough wo black. Delete it quick. )
    av Gothi nar

Just gone 1/2 on Skybet on Darren Moore Does somebody know something we don’t.

Demi Moore, Dudley Moore , Dunt no no Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    Just gone 1/2 on Skybet on Darren Moore Does somebody know something we don’t.
    He fits the current situation re BLM etc etc ,

Paul Tisdale ?

Darren Moore was apparently offered the job when Hecky left, but when WBA offered him a permanent contract he stayed there. We then got Morais

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast