+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Managerial Movers and Shakers (2020-21)

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Howe on the hit list for the Celtic job according the SSN.................
    Think Howe didn't want to bring his family north, said to have turned 2 premiership clubs down,
    one Sheffield United, he's been mentioned quite a few times for the Celtic job, even when
    Lennon was still manager.
    So going to Scotland, will he want that.
    Other premiership team said to be Crystal Palace.

Tbh I thought palace would suit Howe better than Celtic but I don’t know him personally so might have got him all wrong

Celtic are up there and probably easy task for him maybe, Palace would be a tougher job for him, it could also be about the money
    Last edited by millertop; 02-04-2021 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Tbh I thought palace would suit Howe better than Celtic but I don’t know him personally so might have got him all wrong

Celtic are up there and probably easy task for him maybe, Palace would be a tougher job for him, it could also be about the money
    I still think, Howes waiting for the Arsenal or Tottenham job, It will cost a lot of money to sack manager
    at Tottenham in compensation, but Arteta manager at Arsenal, said to be in line for the Barcelona,
    managers job, with current manager Koeman, being on his way out.

There could be a job in the England football team set up, for Eddie Howe, with current
    England under 21's manager Aidy Boothroyd, being under pressure, after the under
    21's were kicked out of the under 21's Euro's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    There could be a job in the England football team set up, for Eddie Howe, with current
    England under 21's manager Aidy Boothroyd, being under pressure, after the under
    21's were kicked out of the under 21's Euro's.
    ELK, think you'll find he's 1/3 on to be appointed the new Celtic manager.

Phil Brown appointed Southend United manager, for a second spell, after Southend sacked Mark Moseley.
    Brown was at Southend from 2013 to 2018, during which he took Southend up to Division 1, he was
    also manager at Hull City, who as manager took them up to the premiership.

Ex Wednesday player Carlton Palmer, becomes manager of non league team, Grantham Town.

Ex-Miller & Coventry City manager Mark Robins, being touted for the Bristol City
    managers job.
    Nigel Pearson current Bristol City manager, under pressure to keep the job.
    Hopefully Pearson starts winning games, being the first against Sheffield
    Wednesday, next Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I still think, Howes waiting for the Arsenal or Tottenham job, It will cost a lot of money to sack manager
    at Tottenham in compensation, but Arteta manager at Arsenal, said to be in line for the Barcelona,
    managers job, with current manager Koeman, being on his way out.
    For the record, the Celtic job is paying 6 Million a year. Big money to turn down especially when you’re only looking to beat one other team to be Champions.

Gerrard will find it a lot harder when up to three of his top players are leaving close season.

If Howe got a 3 year contract and failed miserably it would be a wonder pay off after only one season.

FGR have parted company with Mark Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    FGR have parted company with Mark Cooper
    Watch them go for Revell who’s having a great season considering where Stevenage were when he took over.

Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast