+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Managerial Movers and Shakers (2020-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Getting me to bite Brin I told you Eddie Howe holding out for Arsenal or Tottenham job.
    Changed my mind pal. Watch Spurs go for Belisa. The amount of talent he could poach from Leeds is immense. Mix that lot with the current Spurs squad and they would have a formidable side next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Rumours are that he refused to get his players in for training today in light of the super league decision so they sacked him.

I hope it’s true.
    So do I but there’s always a money grabbing ****er ready to step in

Spurs hot seat - Hansi Flick ?

Nigel Pearson signs a 3 year contract to stay has manager of Bristol City.

Jose Mourinho becomes the manager, of Italian series A side Roma, for the 2021-22 season.
    Two weeks after leaving Tottenham Hotspur.

Jose Mourinho becomes the manager, of Italian series A side Roma, for the 2021-22 season.
    Two weeks after leaving Tottenham Hotspur.
    That will cut his compo claim down. He's loaded anyway so won't miss the money.

Didn't take him long, makes you think he'd had enough at Spurs and knows that maybe some of the big names like Kane and Son may be leaving etc.

Will Mourinho have a few months rest & relaxation, or will he give input to help
    Roma, turn the game around against Man Utd.
    With plenty of goals to do it.

Gennaro Gattuso manager of Italian side Napoli, said to be on Newcastle United &
    Wolverhampton Wanderers list, to take over from managers, Steve Bruce & Nuno Espirito Santo,
    Wolves seem to be in the driving seat, for Gattuso, whose contract runs out with Napoli in the summer.

Could Arteta's reign has manager at Arsenal, be under threat after being dumped out of Europe,
    & not being in a position, in the premiership, to qualify for Europe.

But will the owners of the club hold fire, after being under pressure, with the European Super League
    fiasco, & wanting not to isolate themselves any further from the fans.

Could Arteta's reign has manager at Arsenal, be under threat after being dumped out of Europe,
    & not being in a position, in the premiership, to qualify for Europe.

But will the owners of the club hold fire, after being under pressure, with the European Super League
    fiasco, & wanting not to isolate themselves any further from the fans.
    If you trace it back Arsenal's woes started when they moved to the Emerates

Due to the cost of building the ground and moving their Board put restrictions on transfers with managers not getting their ideal first choice signings. As a consequence it started a slow but steady decline for them.

Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast