+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Managerial Movers and Shakers (2020-21)

They might be related to the students in Nottingham holding parties of 200 people over the weekend

Gus Poyet looks to be on his way back to be Sunderland manager, after one bookmaker suspended betting on the Sunderland vacancy, while other bookies giving odds of 1/10 for Poyet to return as manager.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Phil Parkinson sacked today at Sunderland.

Fastest finger first there Ericslad 😂
    See post number 48

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    See post number 48
    You must have known the " Fly on the Wall Grist ", chairman did not even know himself, what he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    You must have known the " Fly on the Wall Grist ", chairman did not even know himself, what he was doing.
    It's an odd one

Originally I got a message from an old work colleague of mine who lives up in Sunderland and he follows the rumours. At the time he had heard a strong rumour that the manager was on his way. His sources are generally excellent so I didn't doubt the news maybe there was a change of mind and a reprieve?

Nice sack Patrick Vieira. Nice chap actually, met him in Heathrow airport on one of my jaunts to the States. Don't realise how tall he is until you're stood at the side of him.

Looks like former Bristol City / Barnsley manager Lee Johnson, is in line for the Sunderland managers job.

Joe Pasquale on helium gas

Looks like former Bristol City / Barnsley manager Lee Johnson, is in line for the Sunderland managers job.
    Lee Johnson appointed Sunderland manager, on a two & a half year contract.

Lee Johnson appointed Sunderland manager, on a two & a half year contract.
    Slimy scumbag, I hope he's ready for them geordie wannabes turning against him quickly. He might have to hide inside his little bucket n spade soon.

Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast