+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: QOSTV problems

Anyone got this up and running yet?

I've paid for this and am looking at a blank screen. Unimpressed.

I can get about ten seconds worth then it freezes so refresh the page get another ten seconds worth then stops again. Finally it stopped and it said that the link could not support this service. Do I need better broadband which admittedly is poor where I am?

I can get it through my phone 4G perfectly but a waste of time through the home broadband which clearly indicates that it is a speed issue.

Support sorted for me to see final 15 mins plus penalties. Getting a refund after emailing them.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Support sorted for me to see final 15 mins plus penalties. Getting a refund after emailing them.

the problem is the servers there using for the streams ,thay canny tel me queens have a proper running ready internet server thats quality enough to have thousands of people at a time logging in ,it costs thousands of pounds to get the equipment needed to be able stream a game on a payed to watch ,only alternitive is using you tubes big servers ,iv got a person i know who runs a manager game online and and by what he says it cost him 10s of thousands to have the latest quality servers to take the traffic without crashing ,does anyone know what queens are using as a server .

i have the fastest infinity fibre you can get here coming through my pc plus a top cpu speed on my pc ,yes having a game stutter and stuff could very well be the users internet speed or cpu speed but ,server still has to be able to support the traffic well .

Stream was perfect for me, Great coverage can't wait till Tues night now. Team looks like it could be very useful this season especially liked the look of Fitzpatrick but nor failures deserved to win today's game missed chances at 2-1..

Had problems throughout with home pc which shut down about every ten minutes or so but i had back up on the phone which was more or less up to speed with landline. Inclined to think that a new upgraded home pc is needed. Overall that was a mile better than the Morton effort.

I got the stream eventually and saw the second half. Was really impressed with the coverage, both camera work and the commentary. Well done to all involved. The registration/login/purchasing situation on the site is a bit of a dog's dinner though tbh. Hopefully just teething problems.

Thought the team did great against a team who are a division above and well into their season. Augurs well for the season ahead. Still a bit of a bomb scare around crosses into the box.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)