+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: something is going on

something is going on

I had a feeling the corrupt PL would approve the takeover as soon as the transfer window shut. Unfortunately, this hasn't happened.

BUT

Nick de Marco's twitter picture with all the bits and bobs are obviously related to the takeover.
    A loaf of bread sliced into 3 chunks an 80% piece and 2 x 10% slices signifies the people involved.
    The Brown Ale, obvious reference to us
    The Champagne called black and white, again reference to us
    guiness again is black and white
    the biscuit tin label shows made in Italy, reference to his Italian herritage

then on Twitter today, Newcastle United is trending in Saudi Arabia

and then this article from today

Yesterday evening, a Saudi Royal Plane landed in Luton airport. Why Luton airport? Well this is where there UK hanger is located and the Saudi Royals always land here when visiting England. This on its own is has no relevance to Newcastle United but this bit I'm about to tell you does. The Reuban Brothers helicopter has flown into Newcastle from the Reubans house in Oxford. With the evidence of the Saudi Royal plane landing, it is beginning to look like this could be about the Saudi-Led takeover. If that's not enough, 2 private charters have been pictured landing in Newcastle and it's believed that these Private charters are owned by Mike Ashley. This has got to be about the Newcastle United takeover. They all landed around 6:10 pm yesterday. We cannot assume that the meeting between them all will take place in St.James Park. Additionally, the Premier League have proved that the Saudi PIF are separate entities to the Saudi Royal Family. The talks apparently going to resume tomorrow and all this will be unwrapped in tomorrow's daily blog. The Newcastle United takeover is looking to be on still

I thought the Reuban brothers were coming into Newcastle to tie up the deal for some land they've been purchasing for a while.

Also, there are a lot of Saudi royals that might use that hanger.

Further also, isn't the window still open for some bits?

I'd like to believe but. . . :\

Only now I've learnt my lesson...

Supposed to be a meeting between those involved including the QC's with the PL on Friday. I am saying fùck all this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Supposed to be a meeting between those involved including the QC's with the PL on Friday. I am saying fùck all this time.
    i will have to keep an eye out for the outcome of that meeting

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I thought the Reuban brothers were coming into Newcastle to tie up the deal for some land they've been purchasing for a while
    Aye, £100 million office development on East Pilgrim Street.

Sadly, I'm not interested until anything's confirmed.

I can't bear more rumours and I can't bear watching Shelvey play.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Sadly, I'm not interested until anything's confirmed.

Having passed through an almost nailed on takeover with a willing seller and a willing buyer, it’s going to take more than a photo with a few cryptic clues to get me excited again.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post

I love how those two statements are so seemingly random....but are actually so closely linked.

Today theres reports that Rafa wants out of China.

Coincidence?

Also i will LMAO at the look on Shelvey's face when Rafa walks back into the dressing room. Especially after the not so veiled public digs he took at Rafa.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)