+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Evo on the march upwards again?

Never liked the man never will

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    Eh up Bri, wonder when you’d post on an Evo post.
    . You’ll be telling us next how he once used the bog on a trip back home on a coach when asked not to do a number 2

Don’t matter how you see it, he’s good at what he does whatever methods he uses.
    Last edited by Brin; 10-10-2020 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Eh up Bri, wonder when you’d post on an Evo post.
    . You’ll be telling us next how he once used the bog on a trip back home on a coach when asked not to do a number 2

I heard that too lol, from a player an'all.

He brought us a couple of very good years and some fantastic moments so good luck to him. Had a bit of banter with a small group of us fans when walking around the Wembley track before our last victorious visit there. Good laugh.

Looking well Evo on quest last night. Liked him here as a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    Love him or loathe him...history shows he got 2 promotions.he has character and desire.

He delivered when we needed it most which was a new era in a new stadium after enduring having to leave Millmoor and those freezing nights at the DVS
    If a script was written as to how most fans would want their first few years to be at a new ground then the SE years would have been it.
    His methods off the pitch weren't perfect but on it I don't think we as fans could have had it any better.

Winning matches, promotions, Wembley, rollercoaster ride, exciting times ....we had it in abundance

The best thing about his tenure is that he delivered so many memories that I'll never forget and I'll cherish for the rest of my days
    Last edited by flourbasher; 11-10-2020 at 08:45 AM.

Steve was never less than entertaining during his stay.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    He delivered when we needed it most which was a new era in a new stadium after enduring having to leave Millmoor and those freezing nights at the DVS
    If a script was written as to how most fans would want their first few years to be at a new ground then the SE years would have been it.
    His methods off the pitch weren't perfect but on it I don't think we as fans could have had it any better.

Winning matches, promotions, Wembley, rollercoaster ride, exciting times ....we had it in abundance

The best thing about his tenure is that he delivered so many memories that I'll never forget and I'll cherish for the rest of my days
    This.^^^^^

But will his pants keep up with the upwards rocket of the fat a**e who put the SH in the middle of Marmite?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast