+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Evo on the march upwards again?

Evo was a great manager for us , just as our club was a good fit for him, and I've got nothing but respect for the job he did at our place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Evo was a great manager for us , just as our club was a good fit for him, and I've got nothing but respect for the job he did at our place.
    I’ll drink to that

With pink champagne

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I’ll drink to that

With pink champagne
    Ahhh the expensive stuff eh Grist 😉🍾🥂.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Ahhh the expensive stuff eh Grist 😉🍾🥂.

Nah I think he buys in “Gregory’s pink champagne”...which is cheaper and a league below the top brands.!.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Nah I think he buys in “Gregory’s pink champagne”...which is cheaper and a league below the top brands.!.
    Absolutely perfect then eh 😉

This club's lowest point in every sense. Warne's done more than that fat useless bullying fraudulent Jock buffoon already - and he's done it with decency.
    Hush your tongues - we'll see where Fatboy's latest foray ends.. and where we end up.

'Hush your tongues' who made you Queen?

Evo - Two promotions without the help of an early closed season and a stay in the Championship. Love Paul Warne to bits but he hasn't achieved that yet. Hush your tongue

No signings today. Must be feeling unwell

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    This club's lowest point in every sense. Warne's done more than that fat useless bullying fraudulent Jock buffoon already - and he's done it with decency.
    Hush your tongues - we'll see where Fatboy's latest foray ends.. and where we end up.
    Evo was definitely fat, and also a bully, although useless he wasn't but we're all entitled to our opinions.
    I couldn't agree more with you with regards to PW's decency, but he does restrict himself with regards to the players he wants, regarding attitude, but it seems to be working so far and long may that continue.

Well that's how to put the mockers on,Gillingham now lost 4 in a row & scored nil goals.Think Fatman & Gobbing could be looking for new jobs soon.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast