+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Evo on the march upwards again?

Evo on the march upwards again?

Gills have made a good start to their campaign - the Evans factor at work again?

What surprises me is to see Oxford languishing near the foot of the table - early days though...

Morecambe top of div 2.
    Many of the smaller clubs are in the top places

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Gills have made a good start to their campaign - the Evans factor at work again?

What surprises me is to see Oxford languishing near the foot of the table - early days though...
    Why is there a vast amount of posters on here living in the past? Too concerned about ex managers.agreed while Evans did a good job for Rotherham United he left for a team nearly 10 years ago.ex managers are ex managers for a reason,mainly for money...so as these managers are still worshipped by many of you,the matter of fact is money comes above loyalty.worry about the manager you have at present not ones plying there trade elsewhere....

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Why is there a vast amount of posters on here living in the past? Too concerned about ex managers.agreed while Evans did a good job for Rotherham United he left for a team nearly 10 years ago.ex managers are ex managers for a reason,mainly for money...so as these managers are still worshipped by many of you,the matter of fact is money comes above loyalty.worry about the manager you have at present not ones plying there trade elsewhere....

Really quite sad that you replace players with managers...is no one else allowed a opinion??I love the fickle posters on here,95% of u think your a football manager,you would do this and that,whys he not playing,this player is a warneys boy...if that's the case why are u all not in the dugout,rather than sat behind the keyboards..

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin291269 View Post
    Really quite sad that you replace players with managers...is no one else allowed a opinion??I love the fickle posters on here,95% of u think your a football manager,you would do this and that,whys he not playing,this player is a warneys boy...if that's the case why are u all not in the dugout,rather than sat behind the keyboards..
    Maybe it'll take a while to understand my sense of humour as moderator on here Kevin but stick with it.

Have a look at the stats of this game today. Proves that it’s only the goals scored stat matters.
    Oxford had sommat like 75% possession and over 30 shots.

Maybe it'll take a while to understand my sense of humour as moderator on here Kevin but stick with it.
    .....It's took us a freakin eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Have a look at the stats of this game today. Proves that it’s only the goals scored stat matters.
    Oxford had sommat like 75% possession and over 30 shots.
    Yes. Liverpool had 73% against Villa last Sunday

Sod off

just my sense of humour, of course!

Evo has a system that works well in the lower leagues.

One of his key points is his “ my way or highway” approach to players. In these covid threatened times when clubs are releasing players it only strengthens that approach as Evo’s players realise that play his way or they are out.

A marmite manager, but effective most of the time

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast