+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Qos v The Midden

Who is your broadband provider?

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post

hay bagapapa and spike atm the new bt halo internet package is the best guarantees top speeds with no glitching in every room of your house ,streams run smooth ,if you do get a dodgy stream it wont be your fault it will be a poor stream from provider .

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    BT and have registered a complaint against the service it is currently providing. Used to be fine but in the last few months has been an irregular issue. I am sure that their solution will be to upgrade to a more expensive version 😉

What's the Internet speed in dumfries am in Darlington and I have350mb with virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    BT and have registered a complaint against the service it is currently providing. Used to be fine but in the last few months has been an irregular issue. I am sure that their solution will be to upgrade to a more expensive version 😉

yes spike since the new bt halo system came out the old routers have alot more glitching ,my next door neighbour has the old router i used to have the difference is night and day ,bt have obviously put all there eggs into the new halo system and stopped maintaining the old ones .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    yes spike since the new bt halo system came out the old routers have alot more glitching ,my next door neighbour has the old router i used to have the difference is night and day ,bt have obviously put all there eggs into the new halo system and stopped maintaining the old ones .
    Oh yes I am sure that they will recommend to upgrade as the solution to my issues without resolving the fact that they are not providing the service they should be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)