+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Netflix, Amazon Prime, Youtube, Terrestrial... Anything worth watching

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Some cracking women in Neighbours Oz, I’ll give you that.
    Even oul Susan would be worthy of receiving 1.
    Yeah but could say the same about shows like The Bold and the Beautiful regarding women being good on the eye. But the storyline of these shows is similar.....shyte!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    The observation regarding "real.life" is as much as I need. Real life isnt worth a rats f00king arse and it shows no signs of improvement (wherever you are), so departure into another realm doesnt seem so bad.
    My friend I concur about real life as most of us have and will experience it. I was going out with a woman and we went for a quick bit at McDonald's. As we were coming out a homeless man was outside and I turned and asked him what he was doing and he said I'm hungry and i have 2 dollars but they won't let me in to buy a cheeseburger. I had like 20 dollars in change and gave it all to him and she turned around and said why did you do that for? I told her to get lost and left her there and went back to the guy picked him up and took him inside and ordered a big meal for him. Staff looked at him but when they saw me with him didn't say anything so I set him down on a table and told him to eat his meal. I noticed the smoked so I went a few doors down as he ate and got him some tobacco and papers and went back and handed them to him told him to stay safe and warm. He thanked me and said god bless you.
    The world is not all bad there is kindness out there still.
    Look at this story and what one person can do to another.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-QxYHCC32I
    Anyway, this is a movie thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Some cracking women in Neighbours Oz, I’ll give you that.
    Even oul Susan would be worthy of receiving 1.
    Man id hate to see what would happen if your Mrs was reading this hehe Ohh That Andy dude has it in for you he might show her lol
    But back to that show a lot of those actors have made big impressions all over the world Kylie Minogue started there.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Man id hate to see what would happen if your Mrs was reading this hehe Ohh That Andy dude has it in for you he might show her lol
    But back to that show a lot of those actors have made big impressions all over the world Kylie Minogue started there.

Kylies bum chewing them gold hot pants made a big impression on me that's for sure. 😍

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    Kylies bum chewing them gold hot pants made a big impression on me that's for sure. ��
    Just for you hehe

That's quite a good video!🤪🤪🤪

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Just for you hehe
    😍😍😍 Cheers oz, wouldn't complain about being locked down with that for 14 days.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    ������ Cheers oz, wouldn't complain about being locked down with that for 14 days.
    Michael Hutchence from INXS may have died way too young...but he sure had some fun in his time here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Michael Hutchence from INXS may have died way too young...but he sure had some fun in his time here!
    The dragon singer who died from cancer was on a show with Hutchence and was asked what advice would you give Michael and he replied more or less stay off the crap (stay clean). Unfortunately, he didn't take his advice.

You can tell by he's movements he was on some hard stuff even at that young age.
    Last edited by ozleeds; 14-10-2020 at 10:46 PM.

Good job we didn’t sign him then.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)