+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Netflix, Amazon Prime, Youtube, Terrestrial... Anything worth watching

Netflix, Amazon Prime, Youtube, Terrestrial... Anything worth watching

Breaking Bad, Ozark, Fargo, The Last Kingdom (netflix).... Bosch (prime)...Any recommends?

Am presently watching Resurrection Ertugal... Which doesn't make sense for a Leeds supporter as it's about Turks in medieval times..Muslims v Crusaders.. there is about 300 episodes, very slow at start, repetitive, some hammy acting and sub titles so when dozing off have to backtrack... but i keep watching

You can watch manure on the Cartoon Network

Answer to the thread question....No.

Thoroughly enjoyed Breaking Bad series...but each to their own I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Thoroughly enjoyed Breaking Bad series...but each to their own I guess.
    That's my No1 on the binge watching front, the opening scene is brill... any films too... anything to combat virus blues... on youtube great radio interview of Gary Sprake by Eddie Gray, first time they had met in yonks will try find link...

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Breaking Bad, Ozark, Fargo, The Last Kingdom (netflix).... Bosch (prime)...Any recommends?

Am presently watching Resurrection Ertugal... Which doesn't make sense for a Leeds supporter as it's about Turks in medieval times..Muslims v Crusaders.. there is about 300 episodes, very slow at start, repetitive, some hammy acting and sub titles so when dozing off have to backtrack... but i keep watching
    If ever you watched the Karate Kid films, I highly recommend Cobra Kai on Netflix.

Am waiting for someone to close this thread with usual morose... not a big Karate Kid fan FTW but thanks for input.. just thought could be football and more to get an idea bout folk but will bow to those greater... amen to this shi I mean site

I use prime and found a few shows really worth watching.
    Jack Ryan Carnival Row Treadstone
    I hate how they have the home screen with the same shows over and over and Netflix does that.
    I usually click one and look at the page under with all the other recommendations and find some unreal shows otherwise you wouldn't know are on the platform.
    The Turkish series mentioned is one of the best going around but after 2 series I got tired of reading wish it was dubbed.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    I use prime and found a few shows really worth watching.
    Jack Ryan Carnival Row Treadstone
    I hate how they have the home screen with the same shows over and over and Netflix does that.
    I usually click one and look at the page under with all the other recommendations and find some unreal shows otherwise you wouldn't know are on the platform.
    The Turkish series mentioned is one of the best going around but after 2 series I got tired of reading wish it was dubbed.
    Suppose people have had enough of Crocodile Dundee and Skippy by now,

Or Mad Max or Mad Mell. Whichever

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)