+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Covid-19 myth

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Are you genuinely mental? The SNP now controls individual doctors and tells them what they can and cannot think?

You need to go back to that doctor and ask for a referral to a decent shrink because you're away with it.
    My brother died in January 2017 aged 56 from what can only be described as an ‘NHS ticking time bomb’.
    My brother could still be alive if the results of an investigation in 2007 had not been ‘swept under the carpet’ by Health Secretary’s at both Westminster and Holyrood. The treatment my brother had received which ultimately caused his death in 2017 previously took place in an Edinburgh Hospital.
    In March 2017 I spoke to a Health professional and he told me in that in 2004 he knew about the ‘side effects’ of the treatment which caused my brother’s death in 2017 but health professionals are not allowed to speak out. Whistleblowing is frowned upon in the NHS.
    As a result of my anaphylactic shock I have spoken to various health professionals trying to find out what caused my near death experience about the cause of my brother’s death as a result of treatment he received many years before. They also know about the problem but they are mot allowed to speak out and blow the whistle.
    A Labour peer with an Islay connection is a worried man. I informed him at the end of June 2017 that my brother died in January 2017 as a result of an investigation bring swept under the carpet at Westminster when the Labour Government was in power. I further added that a Health professional knew about the problem in 2004 which put another four Labour Health Secretaries in the frame. This Labour Peer’s computer suddenly went into ‘holiday mode’ and I received an ‘out of office’ reply informing me that he was on holiday until the beginning of September 2017.
    Towards the end of September 2017 I sent this Labour Peer another email but he never replied.
    However he is still alive and kicking as I noticed last year that he opened the new Ardnahoe Distillery on Islay
    People throughout the U.K will have died since 2017 from the same condition as my brother but nobody is prepared to do anything about it.
    I will not die from the same health condition as my brother as I have not had the same treatment as he received many years ago.
    I will probably die from stress dealing with people who will not accept that I post facts on this and other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    My brother died in January 2017 aged 56 from what can only be described as an ‘NHS ticking time bomb’.
    My brother could still be alive if the results of an investigation in 2007 had not been ‘swept under the carpet’ by Health Secretary’s at both Westminster and Holyrood. The treatment my brother had received which ultimately caused his death in 2017 previously took place in an Edinburgh Hospital.
    In March 2017 I spoke to a Health professional and he told me in that in 2004 he knew about the ‘side effects’ of the treatment which caused my brother’s death in 2017 but health professionals are not allowed to speak out. Whistleblowing is frowned upon in the NHS.
    As a result of my anaphylactic shock I have spoken to various health professionals trying to find out what caused my near death experience about the cause of my brother’s death as a result of treatment he received many years before. They also know about the problem but they are mot allowed to speak out and blow the whistle.
    A Labour peer with an Islay connection is a worried man. I informed him at the end of June 2017 that my brother died in January 2017 as a result of an investigation bring swept under the carpet at Westminster when the Labour Government was in power. I further added that a Health professional knew about the problem in 2004 which put another four Labour Health Secretaries in the frame. This Labour Peer’s computer suddenly went into ‘holiday mode’ and I received an ‘out of office’ reply informing me that he was on holiday until the beginning of September 2017.
    Towards the end of September 2017 I sent this Labour Peer another email but he never replied.
    However he is still alive and kicking as I noticed last year that he opened the new Ardnahoe Distillery on Islay
    People throughout the U.K will have died since 2017 from the same condition as my brother but nobody is prepared to do anything about it.
    I will not die from the same health condition as my brother as I have not had the same treatment as he received many years ago.
    I will probably die from stress dealing with people who will not accept that I post facts on this and other forums.
    Obviously I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your brother in 2017 from treatment he'd previously received.

Multiple people die of the same cause every year and many people will have died of the same condition that took your brother. That your brother received treatment and subsequently passed away does not mean that the treatment was the direct cause of mortality although obviously you have direct evidence that it was. No person, let alone a medical professional, would ever take your word that the treatment was the direct cause as what they would be doing would be supporting your claim of manslaughter. However I'm sure the police would be very interested in your claims that treatment received 'many years ago' was the direct cause of your brother's subsequent demise.

You seem certain that your brother's death was caused by negligence, can I suggest that rather than emailing Labour peers you contact the police; cover up or no cover up they will get the truth for you and will ease your stress one way or the other.

Good luck, I'm rooting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Spot on, no one bats an eye lid when the flu figures get mentioned, this is no different
    This forum has been the voice of reason😁 about this whole thing.

Must admit it's helped me keep sane and do less shouting at the tv and radio.

It peaked the 2nd week in April, yet here we are 6 months later living under ridiculous rules and regulations with the elderly scared out their wits, the masses wandering about with masks on and the I'll and infirm dying alone, the nhs shutting up shop and 95% of those on dab mad having lost their minds.

Shame on them

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    This forum has been the voice of reason😁 about this whole thing.

Must admit it's helped me keep sane and do less shouting at the tv and radio.

It peaked the 2nd week in April, yet here we are 6 months later living under ridiculous rules and regulations with the elderly scared out their wits, the masses wandering about with masks on and the I'll and infirm dying alone, the nhs shutting up shop and 95% of those on dab mad having lost their minds.

Shame on them
    It’s the clear contradictions that boil my piss ,you can’t sit in a football stadium 6 ft away from the next guy, gimp mask on and outside, but you can go to a west end theatre and sit inside next to some luvvie...

This forum has been the voice of reason�� about this whole thing.
    95% of those on dab mad having lost their minds.
    Only 95%?

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    It’s the clear contradictions that boil my piss ,you can’t sit in a football stadium 6 ft away from the next guy, gimp mask on and outside, but you can go to a west end theatre and sit inside next to some luvvie...
    Just watch the mangeress of a lpool booster being interviewed......raging.

90 votes against 10pm curfew in commons, there are signs small signs people are finding their voice.

Only 95%?
    😁

Nae need to shout D E Double R Double R Y Derry anymair to see them scatter

Its C O, C O V, COVID19 ok

They will ahh scatter.

Or cough

Obviously I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your brother in 2017 from treatment he'd previously received.

Multiple people die of the same cause every year and many people will have died of the same condition that took your brother. That your brother received treatment and subsequently passed away does not mean that the treatment was the direct cause of mortality although obviously you have direct evidence that it was. No person, let alone a medical professional, would ever take your word that the treatment was the direct cause as what they would be doing would be supporting your claim of manslaughter. However I'm sure the police would be very interested in your claims that treatment received 'many years ago' was the direct cause of your brother's subsequent demise.

You seem certain that your brother's death was caused by negligence, can I suggest that rather than emailing Labour peers you contact the police; cover up or no cover up they will get the truth for you and will ease your stress one way or the other.

Good luck, I'm rooting for you.
    Hi Deeranged.
    Thank you for your kind condolences.
    I do not want to say too much about it but the treatment that my brother had in 1981 saved his life but he was never warned that there were side effects which could cause him problems in later life.
    If he had been told in 1981 he could have had periodic health checks throughout the next 35 years which might have saved his life.
    If the result of the investigation which was published in 2007 had not been ‘swept under the carpet’ my brother and other people who had received the same treatment could have had a warning placed on their health records.
    Lord Peter Hain who was a personal friend of my brother was at his memorial funeral service where the congregation were told what caused my brother’s death.
    Lord Hain has never used parliamentary privilege to expose this cover up in the same way as he did to expose Sir Philip Green.
    Lord Robertson of Port Ellen is a worried man as a number of his Labour chums are in the frame for this cover up including Andy Burnham the Mayor of Greater Manchester who was the Secretary of State for Health from 5th June 2009 until 11th May 2010. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Burnham
    Last Thursday evening I heard Andy Burnham stating on BBC Question Time that he had previously been the Health Minister.
    I said to my wife. That is another one in the frame for the cover up that caused my brother’s death.

Just watch the mangeress of a lpool booster being interviewed......raging.

90 votes against 10pm curfew in commons, there are signs small signs people are finding their voice.
    I fail to understand what the difference is between drinking inside a public house up to 6pm and drinking outside the same public house between 6pm and 10pm.
    The only difference I can think is that people drinking outside will possibly catch pneumonia and end up in hospital where they will contract the Covid-19 virus and die.
    It is time for Nicola and the rest of her ‘sidekicks’ to come to their senses and let this virus run its course. She is no longer Queen Nicola among the staff working in the hospitality trade throughout Scotland.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)