+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by bix01 View Post
    Would be ironic if it was Masters! Thinking “fùck this, I’ve got no actual authority so may as well play every fücker who’s corrupt in the background and screw the bästards for a massive pay off to go quietly when they need me to go!”
    its in the news today that an executive from the Premier League was the one who leaked the story to the press.

So it was either to get a reaction and get it stopped or to get it public to judge the reaction before they go ahead with it

Aren't there penalties for breaking the confidentiality clause?

If not, there's literally no point having such clauses.

Of course, the corrupt PL would have known exactly who was leaking the info because, as Tanya suggests, that'll have been part of their plan and they'll have been fully complicit in the leaks. I expect the sum total of fuck all to happen as a result.

It seems clear that this little plan has been brewing for some time and the pandemic crisis is being used as a cover/excuse to start the process for the power grab.
    It’s also very clear now why our takeover was so strangely torpedoed by the biggest clubs - we also now know exactly who was behind that. Having the Saudis in the mix would’ve been more than a fly in the ointment of this little scheme.

I agree with the view on the other thread. The non big 6 clubs in the PL should meet and lay down their demands to the ‘PL’. If not accepted then the former should break away, invite 6 clubs from the chimpo, form a new league and let ‘the 6’ do whatever the f*ck they choose. At least we would have football back and not this rigged sham set up we have now which, I repeat, stinks more than a week old t*rd.

its all coming out now.

according to the FA Chairman Greg Clarke, they walked away from discussions on project big picture "when the principal aim of these discussions became the concentration of power and wealth in the hands of a few clubs with a breakaway league mooted as a threat"

Quote Originally Posted by bix01 View Post
    Just looked at the all time EPL table (post split from EFL in early 90’s) - we’re 8th, Villa 9th then it’s West Ham & Southampton. They won’t want us to be part of the top nine so they’ve used ours & Villa’s recent relegations to shift the criteria. Everton are 6th in the table and have never been relegated so they qualify on both criterion.
    Hi, Baggies fan here.There's a live graph for the all time football league.
    https://www.givemesport.com/1534895-...t-league-table

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Hi, Baggies fan here.There's a live graph for the all time football league.
    https://www.givemesport.com/1534895-...t-league-table
    Cheers, man. I genuinely hadn't realised the Baggies would be so high!

I read the FA are opposed to this and have warned that they are solely responsible for sanctioning any football competition and also proposing and sanctioning teams for Europe. It will get voted down today but it would be funny if they tried to force it through and then found out they were not allowed European competition and the places were given to teams outside the special nine (big six)

yes they have the golden vote or something like that. They work with UEFA with regards to rules of the game and representatives of the country in Europe.

The only problem is, that dirty Qatar bloke is on the board of UEFA

Hopefully he will be behind bars soon. Prosecution have called for 28 months for him. I hope he drags Masters and the rest down with him

Quote Originally Posted by malamoto View Post
    Hopefully he will be behind bars soon. Prosecution have called for 28 months for him. I hope he drags Masters and the rest down with him
    i think a bloke like him will sing like a canary if he's found guilty,

i hope he gets passed around the cell block like a peace pipe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)