+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What has happened to

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Friday live on the box😃
    Being on BBC Scotland on a Friday night isn’t something I’d be boasting about peter.........

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Being on BBC Scotland on a Friday night isn’t something I’d be boasting about peter.........
    I was only answering a question...although BBC seems a better option than DUTV by all accounts 😃😃😃

I was only answering a question...although BBC seems a better option than DUTV by all accounts 😃😃😃
    Well stop watching it then FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Well stop watching it then FFS
    He can’t help himself Y62, it was his Dad’s team after all.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    He can’t help himself Y62, it was his Dad’s team after all.
    Didn't know that James

Name:  p.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  9.8 KB

Didn't know that James

Name:  p.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  9.8 KB
    Ffs... Here's me keeping myself to myself...somebody starts a thread asking where I am...so being the kind of guy i am thinking there was a genuine concern for my welfare...I come on to allay fears that there was something wrong and I'm being accused of being obsessed...you really are strange bunch at times...but thanks for your concern 🍉🙈🍉🙈🍉🙈

Ffs... Here's me keeping myself to myself...somebody starts a thread asking where I am...so being the kind of guy i am thinking there was a genuine concern for my welfare...I come on to allay fears that there was something wrong and I'm being accused of being obsessed...you really are strange bunch at times...but thanks for your concern 🍉🙈🍉🙈🍉🙈
    There was a genuine concern for your welfare from us Pedro.....

We would have no one to have a good laugh at

In saying that, the guy Drossssssssssss was pushing you for a wee while

PS: think pinch oh salt when there is a thread started about you on another teams forum, normally no quite right.

But........ I'm sure you have put GB's fears to rest with your reappearance, he seemed affy worried, he luvz a wee cuddly dumplin'

There was a genuine concern for your welfare from us Pedro.....

We would have no one to have a good laugh at

In saying that, the guy Drossssssssssss was pushing you for a wee while

PS: think pinch oh salt when there is a thread started about you on another teams forum, normally no quite right.

But........ I'm sure you have put GB's fears to rest with your reappearance, he seemed affy worried, he luvz a wee cuddly dumplin'
    Now come on you must be having a good laugh about the boy Connollys 3 year deal

Now come on you must be having a good laugh about the boy Connollys 3 year deal
    Any time we have a dumpling on a 3 year deal we usually rely on you lot to take him from us 😁

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Any time we have a dumpling on a 3 year deal we usually rely on you lot to take him from us 😁
    I think even if we brought JMac back he would still pass on this one...if he's anywhere near your starting 11 come January you'll be playing championship football next season

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)