+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Words.

Two Words.

Malky and Mackay.

I’ll leave it there.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Malky and Mackay.

I’ll leave it there.
    Interesting comment. Discussed in pub the other week.
    Was Mellon always going to get the gig as Asghar’s mate.
    The rest with McClaren and Mackay just a smokescreen.
    Early days but no evidence of any improvement on Neilson.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Malky and Mackay.

I’ll leave it there.
    That was a total embarrassment!!!

Jim McInally or Gary Holt would have been far better appointments!!!

He keeps talking Micky about representing Dundee United properly. Good one!!

Just start by being able to pass it to each other, beat a player, cross it, score - none of this "go - press" rubbish; shouting at them the whole bloody match, if you have coached them properly during the week you wouldn't have to shout at them every 5 seconds.

Peterhead for crying out loud - at home - but if we are honest Arabs, this has been coming for weeks, away to Kilmarnock, away to Rangers, home to Livi have all been very poor, amongst others.

Micky get it sorted quickly, shoogly peg after that today!!

I was with you on Malky James , Mellon needs to start getting results , started season alright but last 2/3 performances have been poor

Quote Originally Posted by tckeay83 View Post
    That was a total embarrassment!!!

Jim McInally or Gary Holt would have been far better appointments!!!

He keeps talking Micky about representing Dundee United properly. Good one!!

Just start by being able to pass it to each other, beat a player, cross it, score - none of this "go - press" rubbish; shouting at them the whole bloody match, if you have coached them properly during the week you wouldn't have to shout at them every 5 seconds.

Peterhead for crying out loud - at home - but if we are honest Arabs, this has been coming for weeks, away to Kilmarnock, away to Rangers, home to Livi have all been very poor, amongst others.

Micky get it sorted quickly, shoogly peg after that today!!
    The peg is on the dressing room floor mate. It's all about who picks it up and reinstates solidly where it should be. Blu-tac might last a week or two, super glue, something similar. We need a Kestrel welder to put it back where it belongs and never shoogle again

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    The peg is on the dressing room floor mate. It's all about who picks it up and reinstates solidly where it should be. Blu-tac might last a week or two, super glue, something similar. We need a Kestrel welder to put it back where it belongs and never shoogle again
    Ffs 😂😂😂

I was OK with the Mellon appointment after reading his record and Tranmere fans comments, although I'd have preferred Malkay Mackay, Wright or Robinson at the time.. What I've not seen is the improvement on anything RN was doing an that's unfortunate, we got a couple nice early wins away but promoted teams tend to do that before struggling, not going to go over the top here and hope he can turn it round, the upcoming month or so of games are crucial giving how tight things are, couple wins over those around us

However I don't think we are that far away from our full squad being available that can be made as a reason for being horsed at home by livi and peterhead wittily threatening, and of so we should have enough to grind out results, especially today, we should be able to scrape that and keep a cleansheet if not firing on all cylinders

Not ready to call for mellons head yet but what the f.... going on.I blamed the pitch at killy game then went yeah only rancid at there game but not getting any better draw with hamilton.Then pathetic match with livy thought bit better on wed 6-2 win but stjohnston beat them 7-0 today.Then that today something aint right.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I was OK with the Mellon appointment after reading his record and Tranmere fans comments, although I'd have preferred Malkay Mackay, Wright or Robinson at the time.. What I've not seen is the improvement on anything RN was doing an that's unfortunate, we got a couple nice early wins away but promoted teams tend to do that before struggling, not going to go over the top here and hope he can turn it round, the upcoming month or so of games are crucial giving how tight things are, couple wins over those around us

However I don't think we are that far away from our full squad being available that can be made as a reason for being horsed at home by livi and peterhead wittily threatening, and of so we should have enough to grind out results, especially today, we should be able to scrape that and keep a cleansheet if not firing on all cylinders
    Being a non statto Shedka, is it true our last 3 games are Celtic , Rangers and Aberdeen? If so... we have to get Europe sorted out well before that

So when we won away at Ross County and Motherwell our new manager was a breath of fresh air but now he's been more or less fund oot ??? Does nobody get any sort of time nowadays? I was probably one of the few that was quite happy for RN to lead us into the prem but when he went I was also happy enough with MM.

It amazes me when managers nowadays get no time at all to build a team and they always bear the brunt of failings on the park by the players. Players today especially that should be busting a fkn gut to impress but obviously don't have the cahoonas to do so......Fuchs,McNulty and Shankland to come back in plus Liam Smith being up to speed will 100% improve us.

Come on ti fk.......get behind the manager ffs aye.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)