+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New crem

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    What if FPS offered two choices,ground share or we close the business down?

Then it would be dfcss that forced them to close the business..
    Then if there was no option DFCSS would have a decision to make. The decision in that scenario would have to be to ground share I'd think.

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    What if FPS offered two choices,ground share or we close the business down?

Then it would be dfcss that forced them to close the business..
    If FPS decided to close down Dundee Football Club they would have to write off their shareholding plus all their outstanding loans.
    Alternatively they might just decide to walk away but hang on to their shareholding in Dundee Football Club Limited.
    If that was to happen then it would be up to the various groups of Dundee supporters to come together along with any other interested parties to run the club.
    This might be the catalyst we need to raise funds to buy back Dens Park which was what FPS said that they would do when they acquired their majority ownership in August 2013.

A rethink is much easier to consider without buildings having been built. I am less worried at the present state of affairs, than I would have been if the housing had been built and we were waiting for the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    A rethink is much easier to consider without buildings having been built. I am less worried at the present state of affairs, than I would have been if the housing had been built and we were waiting for the stadium.
    I would have thought that the stadium would have been built first with the land earmarked for housing sold to a house building firm.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Then if there was no option DFCSS would have a decision to make. The decision in that scenario would have to be to ground share I'd think.
    So the A shares ain't all that at the end of the day.

We really couldn't have expected much more from Tim Keyes 're backing the club but this is always gonna hang over us until the ground issue is sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    If there is a rethink, what rethink if any would appeal to the Americans?

Curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    So the A shares ain't all that at the end of the day.

We really couldn't have expected much more from Tim Keyes 're backing the club but this is always gonna hang over us until the ground issue is sorted.
    It's not that the A shares aint all that but faced with the scenario presented the turkey isn't going to vote for Christmas is it?

The turkey that's on DFCSS board and posts on here might vote for Christmas mind - that turkey would have seen the whole new stadium (LOL) project abandoned because (in his opinion) it might have caused twenty minutes worth of traffic congestion approximately 200 miles away from where he lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    It's not that the A shares aint all that but faced with the scenario presented the turkey isn't going to vote for Christmas is it?
    Being selfish here but.

If the mighty moved in at tannadice on a permanent or on a long term wishy washy promise of a stadium in the future I'd vote to reform if that was possible.

I'd accept some folk would go but that wud end me going and calling myself a supporter

Gobble gobble.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Being selfish here but.

If the mighty moved in at tannadice on a permanent or on a long term wishy washy promise of a stadium in the future I'd vote to reform if that was possible.

I'd accept some folk would go but that wud end me going and calling myself a supporter

Gobble gobble.��
    I didn't go when we played at the tip when Dens was out of use before, I don't go to see Dundee play them there as I hate giving those filthy cnuts money. If Dundee moved there permanently I'd still be a Dundee fan but would become armchair / some away games only.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)