+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How crass, millionaire footballer *******s....

How crass, millionaire footballer *******s....

the government for not giving lockdown kids enough food and gets an MBE. While for that same honour a Marine who fought in the Falklands, rose through the ranks to a Lt Colonel, became a pilot in the Commando Helicopter force and now instructs new pilots in Artic flying, he has now served 38 years. He should have had at least an OBE.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    the government for not giving lockdown kids enough food and gets an MBE. While for that same honour a Marine who fought in the Falklands, rose through the ranks to a Lt Colonel, became a pilot in the Commando Helicopter force and now instructs new pilots in Artic flying, he has now served 38 years. He should have had at least an OBE.
    We are being blinded by stupidity every day until we think it's the new norm.. God help us all

I fully concur as i hate this establishment govering this country with awards/titles for nothing .
    Sirs/Dames/Lords ect.... When the real people in this life get ignored!
    I can assure you if i got offered a title *which won't happen" i would tell the Queen to to shove it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    I fully concur as i hate this establishment govering this country with awards/titles for nothing .
    Sirs/Dames/Lords ect.... When the real people in this life get ignored!
    I can assure you if i got offered a title *which won't happen" i would tell the Queen to to shove it!
    Me too actually. Sports people accept theirs like it's earnt. I mean even that lycra wearing Hoy got one

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Me too actually. Sports people accept theirs like it's earnt. I mean even that lycra wearing Hoy got one
    Well said, give them awards if they win the World Cup, otherwise Zilch. They are paid plenty.

I guess Lewis Hamilton Will be now upgraded from an M.B.E to a Sir or Lord now he has become leading world champion winning Fi driver of all time.
    It will go down nicely with his 300 million Dollar fortune And remember that "Black lives matter".

Also that Tony Robinson is a "SIR"
    WHY!!!!!!!!!
    He played Baldrick in a cr@p comedy Blackadder!! That is all.
    Must have bunged his Labour party luvvies i guess.
    This country is crazy!!