+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelty

Kelty

Three centre backs at home to kelty

Don't see what that will offer us, should have dropped Edwards and went with Reynolds/Connolly (or Reynolds/Butch)

Hope its a 3-4-3 atleast or something attacking given the rest of the line up, Clark back

No McNulty or Sporle in squad, are they both injured? Also no Liam Smith, but realise he could be looking ahead to Aberdeen Saturday

Going back to the system that we were playing earlier in the season when things were going well.

Mellon said after McNulty signed that he had to go through a mini pre season, but since he isn't fit enough for even 20 minutes tonight it makes me wonder if he will be fit for an appearance on Saturday.

Hopefully if things go a positive way tonight that guys like Hoti and Mochrie can get a half hour run out

Still trying to play too fast and too direct. Need to slow it down and go through Pawlett and Harkes instead of Butcher going over the top for Clark and Appere

Can any Mod looking in tell me why my board has went grey?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Can any Mod looking in tell me why my board has went grey?.
    Just noticed that tonight G, i've just got the net working in the new hoose and got everything set up and was first thing i noticed, that and the @dblock thing that keeps coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Just noticed that tonight G, i've just got the net working in the new hoose and got everything set up and was first thing i noticed, that and the @dblock thing that keeps coming up.
    Yes they keep asking me to remove ******* and i reckon i'm being punished with a grey site for refusing.

You are also not allowed to post a d b l o c k

So far this is an absolute carbon copy of Saturday........................

Pawlett needs to be running at them through the middle. Him and Butcher keep coming deep which doesn't help as we then have 5 (6 including the keeper) guys behind the ball leaving 5 up against 11. That's why we can't find any space.

First shot in goal after 38 mins.

Sitting watching this listening to Mellon roaring from the touchline and I'm starting to think it's having a negative effect on our team. There's so much hesitation going on, almost a nervousness about them that they don't want to do something they aren't instructed to do.

Anyone else noticing this or is it just me?

I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing on Mellons part, but moreso sums up the mental fragility of these players.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)