+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A game with supporters in attendance

A game with supporters in attendance

Watching Christchurch v Dulwich on the BBC red button, might not be the PL but with real supporters it's great!

And with Harry Redknapp in the "stand"!

And no social distancing, not that many masks, lots of smiles!

And dint you love it when commentators have to apologise for "some of the language" being used!😂😂

5 minutes to go Dulwich get a red card, then score!. Christchurch look down and out and then 4 minutes into stoppage time they equalise! Been worth watching (despite going to penalties)

I could take better penalties than the Christchurch mob!

Not great, if no social distancing. All it takes is an outbreak traced back to a match... and then no fans at any match for a while

Well who cares they say its freedom freedom to infect and kill but who cares we are free they say lol
    I hear some expensive players just got the virus what will we do.
    On a much more series note people from Melbourne decided to go to the country side and now we have 2 innocent country towns in fear as they have received the virus for free.
    Also just came home from the drs to find out this virus is attacking my heart thats why i have trouble breathing yes the heart which i already had a heart attack from.
    But who cares we are freeeeeeeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Not great, if no social distancing. All it takes is an outbreak traced back to a match... and then no fans at any match for a while
    Stomper, I don't think there be any fans as long as players and managers keep getting this virus.
    Look at Trump and his loonies go to a meeting and all of them got it.
    This isn't going anywhere soon the ching chongs have made sure of that. I hear today that it has got off the leash again over there wonder why.

funny how the figures were all about deaths, then some greysuit in an office decided to slyly move the goalposts and just make the numbers about "contagions" seeing as how people are not really dying anymore (certainly not more than flu anyway) best to keep us all locked up though, cos thats worked so far......

Im sure some fit footballers catching a virus wont do them much harm. Protect the old and vunerable, but the rest of us must move on, for what is life, if not for living?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)