+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Asghar

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It's just weird. What's he done to deserve that? I had a brief chat with him in the stand at Montrose last season and he was great, very enthusiastic I thought.
    Jim McLean, Eddie Thompson, Stephen Thompson rightly, Mike Martin, Mal Brannigan Tony Asghar, even Mark Ogren has posters on TEK saying they reserve judgement (which is a cowards way of saying told you I was right if it went wrong), they all got this. There's some in our support who need to give themselves a shake.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It's just weird. What's he done to deserve that? I had a brief chat with him in the stand at Montrose last season and he was great, very enthusiastic I thought.
    alot took a dislike to him cos he was a hun, GB style FACT

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    alot took a dislike to him cos he was a hun, GB style FACT
    Seems shanklands a hun also but don't see same arses not liking him.Don't care what team any player or employee supports or supported as long as they doing there job for us.At a guess would think wee jim was probably a hun when he was young.

Hun, ex Polis, no level of football management background.

Those are the reasons.

A lot of people didn’t accept Robbie neilson because his football was murder and he was ex jobcentre and police, no that was Denis neilsen sorry. Thing is TA does have a background it’s just he isn’t a former pro. I guess for every maurinho there is a cathro, and even he is still highly regarded as a coach. Beats jobs for the boys.

I seem to be missing something here, is the guy Tony Ashgar a coach at utd or manager or none of the above? Why exactly would he be hated? Bcoz he’s an ex copper a hun, not my fav type either but he does (apparently) work for utd. Was he not the guy that got the Ogrens onboard? The guy probably behind getting Shankland but hay ho he’s a hun ex copper and on twitter so lets rip the xss out of him. Like i said earlier ill advised doing twitter and putting himself up for half wits ripping him another one, theres an official website for statements AND thats what the press are for, another case of watch what you wish for in the die hard dufc brigade. 😱😒🥱😩

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Hall View Post
    I seem to be missing something here, is the guy Tony Ashgar a coach at utd or manager or none of the above? Why exactly would he be hated? Bcoz he’s an ex copper a hun, not my fav type either but he does (apparently) work for utd. Was he not the guy that got the Ogrens onboard? The guy probably behind getting Shankland but hay ho he’s a hun ex copper and on twitter so lets rip the xss out of him. Like i said earlier ill advised doing twitter and putting himself up for half wits ripping him another one, theres an official website for statements AND thats what the press are for, another case of watch what you wish for in the die hard dufc brigade. 😱😒🥱😩
    Does he put Utd related statements on his personal Twitter?

I'll never ever get the obsession with Twitter and the like......what is the obsession? Honestly? What drives folk to stare at a phone screen reading other folks 5hite all night?

Anyway........what's on telly the night?

Dont have a clue mate, just read here that he took himself of twitter due to abuse ( i think) i personally dont do twitter or anything else apart from here ( thats my limit) but the fact he is someone well connected to a football team he is simply putting himself in the firing line and i dont understand it. If he does not mention utd in his posts then what else would anyone be remotely interested in?

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Hall View Post
    I seem to be missing something here, is the guy Tony Ashgar a coach at utd or manager or none of the above? Why exactly would he be hated? Bcoz he’s an ex copper a hun, not my fav type either but he does (apparently) work for utd. Was he not the guy that got the Ogrens onboard? The guy probably behind getting Shankland but hay ho he’s a hun ex copper and on twitter so lets rip the xss out of him. Like i said earlier ill advised doing twitter and putting himself up for half wits ripping him another one, theres an official website for statements AND thats what the press are for, another case of watch what you wish for in the die hard dufc brigade. ��������
    Agree. Comes across as a decent guy. But let's remember here we have some complete ****s that follow United and would never be happy with whoever is running and working for our club.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)