+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Asghar

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    So far in 4 games we have seen 4 different performances

Killie (a) average
    AZ (h) excellent
    Livy (h)poor
    AZ (a) shocking

I would more worried if we had put in 4 poor performances. I think we will be alright this season but it might take time to find our groove with new players embedding.
    I agree. A week is a long time when supporting United.

Lets hope for
    Hearts (a) good
    St M (h) brilliant
    Last edited by Jim_Jam; 14-08-2022 at 11:34 AM.

Hearing that the company that made the biscuit 54321 are trying to bring it back. United are after a shirt sponsorship deal with them. How many goals will we concede in each half? Certainly not for how many goals we will score...........

Should be a taxi biscuit for the keeper.

Well Tony without trying to be too melodramatic you've got 9 days to bring in a NO1,NO6 and a NO9 or there is a strong possibility we will back to Gayfield and The tail O the bank next season.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Well Tony without trying to be too melodramatic you've got 9 days to bring in a NO1,NO6 and a NO9 or there is a strong possibility we will back to Gayfield and The tail O the bank next season.
    Don’t understand why we let Carson go tbh, surely with Benji moving on, Carson became number one, and with the probability of Benji moving on, why was that not put to Carson? Crazy!!

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    100% G, this is make or break stuff already and we're only a few games in ffs

not ideal

So we signed Eriksson without him coming here on trial but the Ugandan lads get a long trial? Amateur dealings and it shows in the investment. Due diligence is key. As mentioned with regards to Carson why was he allowed to leave? Who gave him the black eye? Why did he want away first to Morecambe and then away to St Mirren? Seems to me like United are signing all these players to make a quick buck and finding out that they are not suited to Scottish football. Our squad is getting bigger in size but smaller in quality. This just looks so familiar, unfortunately.

Carson is surely fairly straightforward, no? He's signed for a manager he obviously likes playing for, is guaranteed first choice keeper from the get-go and is closer to his daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Carson is surely fairly straightforward, no? He's signed for a manager he obviously likes playing for, is guaranteed first choice keeper from the get-go and is closer to his daughter.
    I'm sure his personal circumstances were mentioned at the time mate so i reckon you are spot on.To be honest nobody was that bothered at the time because we still had a very good NO1,its amazing how good Bill Carson has got since we signed two international class goalkeepers.

https://dollarstrilogy.fandom.com/wi...sj01zyjs1g.jpg

I still reckon with the eye patch he would put the current crop to shame.

Rumours circulating that TA has cancelled training today and all staff members are to report to malmaison

Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)