+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: Tony Asghar

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Nowadays NDA's are agreed and already in the contract before it's signed, a just in case protection for both sides in the event of any partings.
    United should be phucking experts regarding contracts considering how many partings we have had in recent times.

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Nowadays NDA's are agreed and already in the contract before it's signed, a just-in-case protection for both sides in the event of any partings.
    An NDA wouldn't even cover the fact you are being asked something that wasn't in your control. It would be quite easy to drop into an interview about the tactics, players etc when asked why you were playing someone or why did you play a certain formation to then say "Tactics and starting 11 wasn't my role of the team so you would be best to ask those who were in control of that"

That wouldn't be a breach since you simply stated that wasn't your job and to direct questions to whoever it was. You wouldn't need to name drop etc, but easy to make it obvious.

End o the day, we can all slate his performance in the transfer market, the way he is with people etc, but its pointless making up rumors. If anything it makes it harder for the Ogrens because they probably see so much crap they think it's all nonsense.

If people want TA out, its much easier to do that with a collective narrative that everyone thinks hes poor at his job. Leave the rumours out of it
    Last edited by the_arab; 02-10-2022 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    An NDA wouldn't even cover the fact you are being asked something that wasn't in your control. It would be quite easy to drop into an interview about the tactics, players etc when asked why you were playing someone or why did you play a certain formation to then say "Tactics and starting 11 wasn't my role of the team so you would be best to ask those who were in control of that"

That wouldn't be a breach since you simply stated that wasn't your job and to direct questions to whoever it was. You wouldn't need to name drop etc, but easy to make it obvious.

End o the day, we can all slate his performance in the transfer market, the way he is with people etc, but its pointless making up rumors. If anything it makes it harder for the Ogrens because they probably see so much crap they think it's all nonsense.

If people want TA out, its much easier to do that with a collective narrative that everyone thinks hes poor at his job. Leave the rumours out of it
    Spot on. Quite frankly I'm getting sick of some of the sh*te I'm hearing. It's bad enough watching the team atm without folk making up blatent bullsh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Not a phrase that works these days, IMHO. With social media there is plenty smoke and no fire. The Trumpers being the masters of it a few years ago.
    totally disagree TTT, the social media and forum stuff comes from people who speak with people in the club, you hear alot of the same things in the pub, I dare say things are over exaggerated and truth slightly bent at times but no smoke without fire really does still apply

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Spot on. Quite frankly I'm getting sick of some of the sh*te I'm hearing. It's bad enough watching the team atm without folk making up blatent bullsh*t.
    while some might be bull**** i dont think it all is, look at the turnover of employees, look at the upcoming unfair dismissal case coming up, look at guys like Paul Reid who left for f ucking arbroath ffs

there seems to be a common denominator here

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    while some might be bull**** i dont think it all is, look at the turnover of employees, look at the upcoming unfair dismissal case coming up, look at guys like Paul Reid who left for f ucking arbroath ffs

Of course not all of it will be bull, but a lot of it is. And I'm not just on about TA. The keeper was away back to Oz a couple of weeks ago, yet yesterday he's on the bench. Who the f*ck made that up for example? Absolute nonsense mate. I just don't know where folk get off making up blatant lies about our football club. It helps no one.

As for the turnover of employees, this is always going to happen when a new owner comes in. They want to do things their way, bring in their own people. They'll piss people off doing it and folk will decide to jack it in. Folk who have been comfy in their roles for years don't like being shaken up. How many people behind the scenes have actually left the club? It can't be that many.

since TA took over theres been loads mate, fae bairns coaches, facilities personnel, catering personnel, hospitality etc etc

since TA took over theres been loads mate, fae bairns coaches, facilities personnel, catering personnel, hospitality etc etc
    And do we know why? Or is it just speculation. How many are a direct result of TA?

Just because people were in the roles and in some cases for a long time doesn't mean they were actually very good. Pre Ogrens i always felt we were packed with people in a case of who you no, not whats you no and in many areas we seemed very unproffesional. The commercial/marketing department is one area we are still a joke and if TA is heading that then there is a perfect example of where he can be criticized for being poor. As i said, look for real examples and assess that way, not hear say

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)