+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: A shout out for Winnie.

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    How are you doing Winnie ?

❤️ ��
    Thank you for asking, Rosie. You are so thoughtful.

A really rough weekend tbh - wasn't well enough to watch or even listen to the Villa match but feeling much improved today which is good. I think it's going to be like this for a little while ... two steps forward, one step back, but as long as the steps forward are greater then I'm ok with that. I'm learning the meaning of patience x

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    With my work travels, I was in Bergamo Italy in February, the place it all exploded in, a week after coming back i remember having a cough, sore eyes, sore throat, feeling weak and going to bed at 5pm for 24 hours, waking up occaionally dripping in sweat, I am sure I had it but back then you could not get a test. I felt better 48 hours in but remember the cough went on for around 3 months!
    I think a lot of us have had it but put it down to seasonal flu or just a normal virus? I was fit enough to go to Tenerife 2 weeks later, there was an exolosion if the virus in one are mainly a hotel, I got back and we all went on lockdown the rest is history but for me the big question is, why is it still around??
    Stay safe everyone.
    Yes, I agree that many more of us have had it than we realise due to no testing/limited testing being available at the start of this. On a personal level, it feels like more people are getting it now, as I keep hearing of people testing positive, but suspect it's just down to test availability ...

I'd love to be able to contribute to the thread re people's thoughts on this topic, more generally, a bit more, but hope you will understand, still slightly foggy brain not quite up to it yet. Hopefully normal slightly opinionated service will resume shortly Please continue though. I enjoy reading ...
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 24-11-2020 at 01:25 AM.

Winnie. Awesome news. All the way back to slightly foggy brained. What a journey.

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    I'd love to be able to contribute to the thread re people's thoughts on this topic, more generally, a bit more, but hope you will understand, still slightly foggy brain not quite up to it yet. Hopefully normal slightly opinionated service will resume shortly Please continue though. I enjoy reading ...
    Doing my best to ignore the scary ***** cat. Some scary ***** cats are more trying than covid. Sigh.

When I mean this topic ... I don't mean me ... just vaccinations etc that some of you guys were talking about. Heads off in search of some foggy brain lights ...

See, he's so annoying VM even censor him. Giggles.

Actually. Joking aside. Oz has been a huge support during the last few months, sending me funny (albeit at my expense, of course ) cartoons and patiently listening to me trying to talk while I cough away in his ear which can't have been pleasant, so I can't be mean back to him for too long. Thank you, Mr Smartypants.

Dazzy, I'm still thinking of your sister and am hoping her tests go ok, and I hope your quarantine is going as well as it can do too.

Think as TD wrote that this virus has been around a fair bit longer than the experts realise, Im guessing it was originally thought to be the latest strain of seasonal flu and only when it appeared in big numbers in warmer places did the penny drop that this was a different level of nasty, by which time it had taken a firm hold.
    Glad to hear you are improving a little Miss W, from people I have spoken to who have first hand knowledge of CV19 its all about pushing when you can and resting when you cant, sounds simple but not necessarily easy to do,keep on keeping on and coughing over Oz, Mick

Yes, I think you are right that the virus has been round a bit longer than people realise, Mick.

Thank you for your words of advice. Yes, it's a bit of trial and error at the moment in terms of finding out how much I can do. If I overdo it on a good day, I can find myself gasping for breath the next day or two, so a case of really having to listen to my body at the moment. I'm getting better at finding that balance though though which is meaning more better days ...

The coughing is not attractive! Oz says I sound like an 80 year old chain smoker! Huh!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)