+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 58% and rising

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    How much of that really affects you? I don't spend my days worrying about what they teach kids at school, I don't feel like I am being discriminated against, and I don't know anyone who has been arrested for not liking Nicola sturgeon. As for the more than two genders, I agree completely,but at the same time,if someone wants to make up a gender and tell me that's what they are,then great,they can call themselves anything if it makes them happy

Most of that is not exclusive to Scotland tho, the world changes constantly. Some changes are good,others maybe not so much. Imagine a world where there is no autocorrect and every time you try to type the world Scotland it comes up scptland...

I reckon,on balance, the SNP have done an ok job,they could improve,but that is also the case for governments all over the world.

Independence might make them more accountable,with a Labour party freed from the shackles from the south. It might make them less accountable if they get independence and follow it up with a landslide in an election.

It might just be that independence makes no real difference either way,same as Brexit probably won't either
    I've got something on tonight but quick answer.

Yes it does every day in every way.

You should worry about what your kids are being taught. I cud recommend plenty videos if your interested.

Boy got lifted for calling her a Nazi yesterday.

They can call themselves whatever the **** they want I shouldn't be made to recognise it....ever.

Pupils being expelled for stating theirs two genders.

Not exclusive to Scotland but we lead the way with this bull.

I'm not prepared to take the risk with my freedom to vote for these fascist progressives.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I've got something on tonight but quick answer.

Yes it does every day in every way.

You should worry about what your kids are being taught. I cud recommend plenty videos if your interested.

Boy got lifted for calling her a Nazi yesterday.

They can call themselves whatever the **** they want I shouldn't be made to recognise it....ever.

Pupils being expelled for stating theirs two genders.

Not exclusive to Scotland but we lead the way with this bull.

I'm not prepared to take the risk with my freedom to vote for these fascist progressives.
    Is drama queen a gender?

Is drama queen a gender?
    Anything’s a gender under Nicola’s government, apart from being hetero***ual of course...

If we have a share of the national debt,we would surely get a share of everything else,pension fund included?
    There is no fund for pensions. It is all paid for out of current taxation. I would just like to k ow the figures. I suspect that it will be a really big number. It should be available so it might be a fact that both sides can agree.

Is drama queen a gender?
    Probably queens are all the rage these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Anything’s a gender under Nicola’s government, apart from being hetero***ual of course...
    ***uality has nothing whatsoever to do with gender so the idea that hetero***ual can be a gender is fundamentally flawed.

Scientifically there are two genders - male and female - based on the allocation of X and Y chromosomes at the point of conception which assigns the development of genitalia, other reproductive organs and certain physical traits. However, biology can sometimes throw up a 'controversial' individual that may have the genitalia of both or neither gender in which case it can be difficult to designate a gender but does not in itself constitute a third, fourth or whatever gender. This is in most rational people's minds the only way to recognise gender.

***uality is something that can be taught, preferred or forced upon someone as well as a natural feeling and this is the problem with society. Hetero***ual is the biological preference as, in all honesty, we exist for one reason and one reason only and that is to perpetuate the species. This requires reproduction which is only possible by the combination of genes from both genders.

The concept of homo***uality is against nature but in a free thinking species and society not in itself wrong, indeed it has been observed in other species than humans; however this tends to be in response to the need for companionship and / or security rather than the drive to reproduce. Unfortunately the human capacity to think for oneself, possibly aligned to the tendency for society to tolerate pretty much anything, means it's now possible to simply say you identify your ***uality as a red dog with big hairy *******s and you must be accepted as a red dog with big hairy *******s.

In short, gender is assigned at conception, ***uality is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    ***uality has nothing whatsoever to do with gender so the idea that hetero***ual can be a gender is fundamentally flawed.

Scientifically there are two genders - male and female - based on the allocation of X and Y chromosomes at the point of conception which assigns the development of genitalia, other reproductive organs and certain physical traits. However, biology can sometimes throw up a 'controversial' individual that may have the genitalia of both or neither gender in which case it can be difficult to designate a gender but does not in itself constitute a third, fourth or whatever gender. This is in most rational people's minds the only way to recognise gender.

***uality is something that can be taught, preferred or forced upon someone as well as a natural feeling and this is the problem with society. Hetero***ual is the biological preference as, in all honesty, we exist for one reason and one reason only and that is to perpetuate the species. This requires reproduction which is only possible by the combination of genes from both genders.

The concept of homo***uality is against nature but in a free thinking species and society not in itself wrong, indeed it has been observed in other species than humans; however this tends to be in response to the need for companionship and / or security rather than the drive to reproduce. Unfortunately the human capacity to think for oneself, possibly aligned to the tendency for society to tolerate pretty much anything, means it's now possible to simply say you identify your ***uality as a red dog with big hairy *******s and you must be accepted as a red dog with big hairy *******s.

In short, gender is assigned at conception, ***uality is not.
    You would not be allowed to express the above post as a teacher or a pupil.

That is what I am against......as you may have guessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    You would not be allowed to express the above post as a teacher or a pupil.

That is what I am against......as you may have guessed.
    No need for me to guess, you've made it pretty clear.

I agree 100% with you.

No need for me to guess, you've made it pretty clear.

I agree 100% with you.
    Last thing then I'll butt oot for a bit.

I actually fear the SNP more than independence, independence can be moulded (I'd still vote against) with time and patience but the SNP as Noah says are a cult a scary scary cult and I think they would create a horrible country and a very very feminine country.

Not for me.

We're already responsible for our proportion of the national debt, it won't be like a bank calling in the debt right now in the event of independence, it would crack on increasing same as it will if we stick with the union.
    But it will be our share and our responsibility to deal with.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)