+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sean for England?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Garlic would be happy with that,get him out of his hair.
    There is not a single strand of evidence to suggest that Garlick wants Dyche out. Personally I think that speculation is just bollox.

Probably one of the few jobs that Sean would leave us for if it was offered.Some of the players wouldn't be too keen,mess about and you're out.
    Tarkowski centre half,Tripps full back,Pope in goal - and he's good at talking for 10 minutes without saying anything.Stroke your chin Sean and say it's a learning curve,you'll get £6K a year for a part time job,can;t be all bad.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Probably one of the few jobs that Sean would leave us for if it was offered.Some of the players wouldn't be too keen,mess about and you're out.
    Tarkowski centre half,Tripps full back,Pope in goal - and he's good at talking for 10 minutes without saying anything.Stroke your chin Sean and say it's a learning curve,you'll get £6K a year for a part time job,can;t be all bad.
    barrie --I hope that they would be paying more than £6K a year to do that thankless task!

Sorry should have been £6 million,mind you I'd do it for £6k plus expenses.

barrie ---I didn't realise that you were a masochist!

I'm not but my expenses would be eye watering,I'd be eating and drinking in all the best places with guests (Sorry media who I had to deal with).

Barrie, you can't be England manager with a name like barrie_burn, it won't do mate, you sound far too much like you're a Scottish poet or something.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Barrie, you can't be England manager with a name like barrie_burn, it won't do mate, you sound far too much like you're a Scottish poet or something.
    Scottish poet?

You have obviously not been on the Maes and are unaware of the Cystadleuaeth that I won and seen me at the Gorsedd of the Bards at the National Eisteddfod of Wales,not a bad achievement for a Lancashire boy.

I could be the Manager of England or Wales - no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    There is not a single strand of evidence to suggest that Garlick wants Dyche out. Personally I think that speculation is just bollox.
    Except that they as a board refuse to back him , have publicly humiliated him , and said we’re not afraid if he moves on

Other than that not a sniff of them trying to force him out.

I think if either as individuals or as a collective our Board of Directors "publicly humiliated him", each and every one would get a proper smack in the mouth before SD headed off home - don't you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)