+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calder Vale Holdings another Alan Pace Company

Calder Vale Holdings another Alan Pace Company

Things are moving it seems

This Holding Company was registered at Companies House yesterday with the same directors Alan Pace et al, and same location Leeds and Delaware as ALK Capital LLC. The Leeds address is the home of Pinsents law firm who seem to be advising them.

Initial Holdings of 1000 shares seem to be held by Velocity Sports at a PO Box in St Helier Jersey.

The name would seem to link it to Burnley.

From the website
    https://alkcapital.com/about-alk/

ALK Capital is a high-caliber team of professionals with decades of experience in senior operating roles involved in investment, risk management, business operations, and high-profile turnarounds.

Specializing in acquisition and operations of modern sports, media, and entertainment assets, and related technologies, ALK Capital combines its diverse expertise, experience, and creativity with its investor network to drive growth and maximize business potential while building sustainable companies and value.

Stuart Hunt one Director set up his business In 2019 as the Hunter Bright Investment Group in Delaware.
    https://opencorporates.com/companies.../11185196-0161

To be honest I just don't like the sound of this set-up at all.Let us hope they keep well away from us.I'm sure Bury would be a cheaper option.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    To be honest I just don't like the sound of this set-up at all.Let us hope they keep well away from us.I'm sure Bury would be a cheaper option.
    Can’t get much cheaper than another £10 company Barrie.

Keep them out of our club please.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Keep them out of our club please.
    Go Down with Garlic, or Have a fighting chance with a takeover, and still maybe go down, At least we could say we Tried.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Things are moving it seems

This Holding Company was registered at Companies House yesterday with the same directors Alan Pace et al, and same location Leeds and Delaware as ALK Capital LLC. The Leeds address is the home of Pinsents law firm who seem to be advising them.

Initial Holdings of 1000 shares seem to be held by Velocity Sports at a PO Box in St Helier Jersey.

The name would seem to link it to Burnley.

From the website
    https://alkcapital.com/about-alk/

ALK Capital is a high-caliber team of professionals with decades of experience in senior operating roles involved in investment, risk management, business operations, and high-profile turnarounds.

Specializing in acquisition and operations of modern sports, media, and entertainment assets, and related technologies, ALK Capital combines its diverse expertise, experience, and creativity with its investor network to drive growth and maximize business potential while building sustainable companies and value.

Stuart Hunt one Director set up his business In 2019 as the Hunter Bright Investment Group in Delaware.
    https://opencorporates.com/companies.../11185196-0161
    been digging Colner.... good work !

CV Holdings Ltd - Leeds

https://www.bizstats.co.uk/ltd/calde...ited-12919689/

it seems they rented a room.

https://property.jll.co.uk/rent-offi...%20convenient.

what are they up to ?

QUOTE=Norder;39590157]been digging Colner.... good work !

what are they up to ?

[/QUOTE]

Seems they like £10 companies that can change their names at the drop of a hat and can be used to create a web of intrigue with them over who, if anyone, is actually putting up the money or where the money we had has gone. A Jersey shareholder adds to the opaqueness.
    Will the PL be happy to sign the 3 directors off as fit and proper or ask to see who is behind it.
    I think the Delaware base is also a rented office.
    I believe the Leeds one is their solicitors address so they may not be paying any rent and it could just be a post box.

Sound like a proper set of dodgy phuckers to me.

Takes me back to the days when we sold off Turf Moor and Gawthorpe to dodgy companies like Longside Properties, or was it Lionside, and no one knew exactly who owned what, or who owned anything. We've been here before.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Takes me back to the days when we sold off Turf Moor and Gawthorpe to dodgy companies like Longside Properties, or was it Lionside, and no one knew exactly who owned what, or who owned anything. We've been here before.
    I'm glad somebody remembers the very dodgey dealings with our ground, it was a right fit up.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)