+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season starts today so

Season starts today so

Can we stop so those fecken political threads and get back to football ?
    2 nil the super , Charlie first goal , and Sow the second after coming on as a late sub

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Can we stop so those fecken political threads and get back to football ?
    2 nil the super , Charlie first goal , and Sow the second after coming on as a late sub
    Football isn't starting, kiddy on, half season is That probably won't finish and then all the hoo hah will begin.

Tonight

I'll go 1-3 just cause even though gorgie hearts will be tougher than the Kelty variety.

Season.....if hearts are at the top They will go up

If Dee, pars at the top depends whose bottom.

ICT at top, they won't go up.

No playoffs.

Hearts to win tonight and get the big boost that their season will need.

We'll struggle on through the half season and finish second or third in January when it's called to a halt. We'll be denied another play off and John Nelms might even admit he ****ed up by allowing the DABs to be promoted uncontested. Although I doubt that last bit somehow.

look forward to the game tonight, have not seen the DEE since march.
    just hope no players show signs of covid before the game and its called off again !

still think we will struggle to score goals again this season, would settle for a draw tonight,
    hearts will be physical as usual, just hope we can match them in that respect.
    i think the presence of Charlie Adams might make a difference to our mentallity,
    mon the Dee !

Fingers crossed for a positive result, think everyone would take a draw, but need to be on front foot from start...

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    still think we will struggle to score goals again this season, would settle for a draw tonight,
    hearts will be physical as usual, just hope we can match them in that respect.
    i think the presence of Charlie Adams might make a difference to our mentallity,
    mon the Dee !
    Hearts with Neilson in charge will be dirty, wouldn't surprise me to see Charlie Adam targeted for treatment from the start.

Need to get right in aboot they Gorgie c**nts.
    2-1 the mighty, Albert kidd double!!

2.0 the dees
    looking forward to it
    just wish fans wid stop moaning at others fkk me over the last 2 weeks some have been calling others boooooooo booooooooys and there hasnt been any1 at the games gets right on my tits

0-0 cagey affair - will take it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)