+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom trybull

Tom trybull

Signed.
    What a bloody good transfer window this has turned out to be for us.

Never heard of him but looks a great addition

This doesn't suggest Davenport is seen to have much of a future.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    This doesn't suggest Davenport is seen to have much of a future.
    There was talk he was going to be allowed to go out on loan yesterday. Must say I'd have expected the likes of Grayson, Wharton, Vale to have left on loan. And one or 2 other young lads. I'd have actually let Chapman go aswell. This Elliott and Dolan are just better.

Chapman will forever be a mystery.
    When we got him back permanently, I was delighted.
    What happened next?
    We don't really know, but it surely MUST have something to do with an attitude problem that didn't show up while he was on loan.
    As for his play now, he has ten-minute spells when you can see the potential, but he doesn't even LOOK enthusiastic in the way he did in his first spell with us.

There have been hundreds of tricky wingers who flattered to deceive. Dolan may well be another, time will tell.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo View Post
    There have been hundreds of tricky wingers who flattered to deceive. Dolan may well be another, time will tell.
    Franz Carr. Body of a Porsche mind of a Robin Reliant
    True, the winger is always a luxury position where you do winder, what do they actually add?
    Wingers used to beat their man and whip a cross in. That stopped a while back now.
    Chapman did not beat the first man with a ball into the box on any occasion on Sat. What on earth is he there for then? He has had more than enough chances now and will end up down in Div 1 or 2 flattering to deceive. Pity as I really liked him the last time he was here. His attitude is appalling. Just another dumb kid that doesn't realise he is one of the luckiest young people in the country being paid to play football, and not having the brain or desire to do the basics.

Time will tell with Dolan. The one thing I know, it's pointless playing him, Armstrong etc in sides like we had to pick on Sat. They thrive on creativity. Of which our side in the last 2 games had a grand total of fk-all. These lads up front cant do it themselves, they rely on service.
    Last edited by champs95; 19-10-2020 at 02:46 PM.

I would be inclined to try something different on Wednesday.
    Johnson and Evans centrally with Rankin Costello and elliot on the wings.
    Armstrong and McBride up top.
    What have we got to lose playing McBride?would he be any worse than Gallagher at the moment?

That said Holtby said he is on his way back.
    If that is the case Rankin Costello Johnson and Holtby in the middle 3 and Armstrong McBride and elliot as the attacking 3

I agree about "tricky" wingers.
    In the long run, the Ripley/Coppell type of winger is a much better bet.
    With them, on the days when it was hard to beat the defenders, there was always more to their game.
    Not quite the same quality, but the same was true of Craig Conway - and even Pedersen before he went downhill.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)