+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 'Deen', 'Todders', Anchor Man', 'Donkey' . fit else 'rips yer knittin' ?

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Aye that maks sense if he’s fae there , it’s like a scene out of deliverance fan you drive through there ....without the banjos maybe though
    That ****ing tree that used to hang ower the cross bar at their fitba pitch....

That was for lynching incomers

That was for lynching incomers
    I stayed in Cuminestown for 6 months way back. Walking down the High Street, the only thing people ever said was “aye min”. Strange place.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    I stayed in Cuminestown for 6 months way back. Walking down the High Street, the only thing people ever said was “aye min”. Strange place.
    You're nae wrong there! I remember many a time playing fitba against Cuminestown and you'd think there was naebody watching then all of a sudden you'd look to the sidelines and "the locals" start appearing fae behind the trees surrounding the pitch....a bit like Village of the Damned!!!

Pitsligo wisna too disimilar in terms of weirdness to be honest, apart fae nae having trees aroon the pitch...

Quote Originally Posted by 8outoftencaat View Post
    You're nae wrong there! I remember many a time playing fitba against Cuminestown and you'd think there was naebody watching then all of a sudden you'd look to the sidelines and "the locals" start appearing fae behind the trees surrounding the pitch....a bit like Village of the Damned!!!

Pitsligo wisna too disimilar in terms of weirdness to be honest, apart fae nae having trees aroon the pitch...
    Has that guy from Pitsligo ever been found? Last seen getting chased through fields by a farmer. Not a trace since. Only arrest that has been made was his mum getting nicked for wasting police time with her psychic leads.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Has that guy from Pitsligo ever been found? Last seen getting chased through fields by a farmer. Not a trace since. Only arrest that has been made was his mum getting nicked for wasting police time with her psychic leads.
    Was that nae the boy fae the Broch you’re thinking off?
    Went missing Halloween time a few years ago .....think it was out Strichen way was it not or is this another incident?

Was that nae the boy fae the Broch you’re thinking off?
    Went missing Halloween time a few years ago .....think it was out Strichen way was it not or is this another incident?
    Aye that'll be it. It was on halloween night right enough. Is Pitsligo nae Strichen? Which one is Salmond from? Not that I'm accusing him of having anything to do with it. Then again.... He's maybe Maud actually. I get them all muddled up. What's the difference between New Deer and Old Deer?

Anyway... Always thought it a bit strange there wasn't more coverage of it. Rumour is he was fed to pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Aye that'll be it. It was on halloween night right enough. Is Pitsligo nae Strichen? Which one is Salmond from? Not that I'm accusing him of having anything to do with it. Then again.... He's maybe Maud actually. I get them all muddled up. What's the difference between New Deer and Old Deer?

Anyway... Always thought it a bit strange there wasn't more coverage of it. Rumour is he was fed to pigs.
    Strichen and New Pitsligo are separate towns, about 6 miles apart , Salmond lives in Strichen but he’s nae from there originally.
    Aye it was a very strange incident that , a phone call was made on the night to the emergency services for an ambulance then a second one was made cancelling the ambulance.....
    Extensive searches were made of very boggy , dense countryside but nothing was ever found ( maybe some clothes but no more than that )
    The general feeling is the people he was with on the night know what happened but nothing has ever come out .

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910