+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: 'Deen', 'Todders', Anchor Man', 'Donkey' . fit else 'rips yer knittin' ?

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Getting away from chips for a moment, what bugs me senseless is commentators (especially English ones) describing a team effectively (and wrongly) "belonging" to a player, e.g., Harry Kane's Tottenham.
    Aye only a complete nob would do that....
    I see Scott McKenna’s Nottingham Forest drew with Graeme Shinnie’s Derby county this evening....

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Aye Findlay’s is decent .....nae as good as fan it used to be E.T’s though !
    My Mum swears by St Modans pensioner special

“Ring-fenced”. Just ****ing stop it.

And I’ll bet this **** uses the racist term “chippy” now that he seems to have moved into that sector.

Wrong hun...er ‘un.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/u...sh-4639863.amp

Aye only a complete nob would do that....
    I see Scott McKenna’s Nottingham Forest drew with Graeme Shinnie’s Derby county this evening....
    I actually watched the match on a live stream. Boom McKenna and Shinnie played well. Shinnie, as expected, was everywhere and was praised heavily. He had a really good shot well saved and then missed a better chance on his right foot, which he was criticised for. Not one of the commentators or match summarisers mentioned that he probably would have scored had the chance fallen to his stronger left Foot.

Here’s ane that does my napper in , again it’s more south of the border they do it .
    Using plural of players names , e.g your Edmondson’s , your Wright’s , your Cosgrove’s......
    Fits that a aboot like

Here’s ane that does my napper in , again it’s more south of the border they do it .
    Using plural of players names , e.g your Edmondson’s , your Wright’s , your Cosgrove’s......
    Fits that a aboot like
    Yes. **** that (with your broken screwtaps, your syphilis-clarted dildos, your Dyson vacuum cleaner attachments etc). I don’t think it’s limited to the south though. I’ve heard your Chick Youngs, your Willie Millers, your Andrew Shinies use it.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    "challenger brand"

Phuck right off.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Yes. **** that (with your broken screwtaps, your syphilis-clarted dildos, your Dyson vacuum cleaner attachments etc). I don’t think it’s limited to the south though. I’ve heard your Chick Youngs, your Willie Millers, your Andrew Shinies use it.
    Sooth o the border for me is Turra though so those 3 are a fae the sooth !

Sooth o the border for me is Turra though so those 3 are a fae the sooth !
    I thought Shinie was a Cuminestown loon, from that settlement at almost identical latitude to Turriff?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I thought Shinie was a Cuminestown loon, from that settlement at almost identical latitude to Turriff?
    Aye that maks sense if he’s fae there , it’s like a scene out of deliverance fan you drive through there ....without the banjos maybe though

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast