+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Norwich City

Think Wiles will be lucky to stay on pitch for 90 mins today

It’s a line up set to contain and then quickly break.

What you can’t do though is just lump the ball forward hoping Ladapo will win it ( which he won’t)

Got to be passes on the ground, sharp and crisp, with no “to you Claude” passes across midfield with nobody risking the forward pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post

What you can’t do though is just lump the ball forward hoping Ladapo will win it ( which he won’t)

Got to be passes on the ground, sharp and crisp, with no “to you Claude” passes across midfield with nobody risking the forward pass.
    Well let’s hope that’s what Warney said or we could be mincemeat.

I like the look of that, not set up to launch the ball from back to front only for it to come straight back. Got to use the ball through midfield and find that telling pass for Ladapo to latch onto

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post

Barlaser is the man to get the passes through

I can’t see this being a draw, either we’ll hammer them or they’ll hammer us. Not sure which to be honest.

Afternoon all, interesting line up, not many people would of guest this one! what’s the word on Mattock anyone know anything?

As many have said let’s not sit back and get at them, be positive and try and win the game.

Miller has ball skill & can take the ball forward so I’m going for him to be first goal scorer today

I think we may see Crooks game pick up with Barlaser along side him, hopefully back to last seasons goal scoring form

Quote Originally Posted by gazmadmiller View Post
    I think we may see Crooks game pick up with Barlaser along side him, hopefuly back to last seasons goal scoring form
    Maybe Crooks might play better now that the rumoured move to Forest is a dead duck.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast