+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Norwich City

Never rated Crooks from 1st time he came on for us. Slow & sloppy. Vaulks wasn't quick but in the head he was up to speed.

But Crooks will probably score today to prove me wrong. I'm usually proved wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Not if it’s one up front.
    Smith is the man
    Ignore Pocket because he’s on a downer for some reason, 3 points The Millers 😃
    MT, I hate this negative 4-5-1 at home! Can just read it now, Ladapo fails to score and is squeezed out of the game, Smith comes on for him and makes their backline work harder but still fails to score. Smith gets all the plaudits, Ladapo gets slated.

For me Crooks shouldn't start either until he sorts his effort and his head out. If he's not right for the game he shouldn't play. They've had a fortnight off so if Crooks doesn't deliver then bench him with a view to loaning him out.

We've brought in a right winger in but he's not starting? Don't anyone say he may not be match fit, if so why is he on the bench?

Right that's my negs out of the way.

Positives, they've sold 3 of their best players. We can't catch covid today because we're not in the NYS. Err not much more other than good luck to the lads. Just give your all that's all we ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Maybe Crooks might play better now that the rumoured move to Forest is a dead duck.

Hopefully.
    I think we'll need a few standout performances today to get anything out of this. Asking a lot of Freddie up front on his own.
    Can we avoid any ludicrous gift goals to the opposition today?
    Can we get a few shots on goal?
    Can we be a bit cleverer in possession?
    I'm very nervous about this one (but that's my default position - especially in this division)

Come on lads - make us proud
    UTM

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Never rated Crooks from 1st time he came on for us. Slow & sloppy. Vaulks wasn't quick but in the head he was up to speed.
    Never! 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Yeah only the 2nd highest goal scorer last year behind Ladapo

Quote Originally Posted by gazmadmiller View Post
    gaz, he needs deliver to the best of his capability though and we're not seeing that from him of late. Hopefully he has a much better game today.

Got the video on my laptop. No spinning wheel!!!! Hurray! UTM!!

Quote Originally Posted by gazmadmiller View Post
    He's joint leading scorer this season . One in front of Ladapo

(that's not saying much so far )

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    gaz, he needs deliver to the best of his capability though and we're not seeing that from him of late. Hopefully he has a much better game today.
    That's whey Im hoping having Barlasa along side him brings out

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast