+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neil Hart to heart

Well...not really saying a whole lot is he... the board clearly had different ambitions for the transfer window than Sean and a lot of fans. To me is sounds like a way to try and stay positive and get a little spin on the situation. “All is not lost” says what the guy really thinks of the transfer window.
    The club is not skint... it has less income and has not been able to reduce its expenses equally, and must like most businesses at the moment find their way in this new reality.
    We’ll see what comes of the January window. It will tell what ambitions the board have for the football of the club.

My take is he’s expecting the new investors in place by 2021 and think they’ll be putting obey about, but I could be wrong lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It reads that we are currently enduring losses. in terms of tens of millions of pounds. £££££££££'s
    Why be obnoxious , does it or does it not say what I wrote ?

No ones denying it’s tough are they ? Everyone else seems to be managing through torrid times— just for measure for the last five seasons we’ve been told it’s being put away for a rainy day —- it’s chucking it down in my eyes anyway.

You yourself have mocked and ridiculed the dry powder room saying we’re constantly filling it and extending it and mike s got the keys

Today the club send the ceo out and you’ve had a moral attack and completely changed your stance saying all is well at BFC again now they’ve clarified we’ve no pot to p-ss in

Make your mind up - which side of the fence are you on. ?

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post

No ones denying it’s tough are they ? Everyone else seems to be managing through torrid times— just for measure for the last five seasons we’ve been told it’s being put away for a rainy day —- it’s chucking it down in my eyes anyway.

You yourself have mocked and ridiculed the dry powder room saying we’re constantly filling it and extending it and mike s got the keys

Today the club send the ceo out and you’ve had a moral attack and completely changed your stance saying all is well at BFC again now they’ve clarified we’ve no pot to p-ss in

Come on army. he is a Labour man, therefore, they change their views more times than they change their underpants, whilst carefully covering their tracks so that they can't be blamed for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post

How was that "obnoxious"?

I'm like everyone else, I'd love for us to have brought in three or four twenty million pound players and give them £80k a week for the next four years.

However, the latest news from our usually absent without leave CEO, suggests we are currently suffering losses in the tens of millions of pounds and it's only the Dry Powder Room that's saving us.

Regarding transfers, I would also like the new Bentley convertible, but that's not going to happen either.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Come on army. he is a Labour man, therefore, they change their views more times than they change their underpants, whilst carefully covering their tracks so that they can't be blamed for anything.
    Surely you mean our Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins Supersub6? They have performed more U-turns in the last six months than a fleet of London Taxis could manage at Xmas on Oxford Street.

Just seen this...

Attachment 17203

How was that "obnoxious"?

I'm like everyone else, I'd love for us to have brought in three or four twenty million pound players and give them £80k a week for the next four years.

However, the latest news from our usually absent without leave CEO, suggests we are currently suffering losses in the tens of millions of pounds and it's only the Dry Powder Room that's saving us.

Regarding transfers, I would also like the new Bentley convertible, but that's not going to happen either.
    It meant you read only the losses part and nothing else or chose to ignore the transfer Lines he slipped in there for good measure , we’re not going to sign 4 20 million footballers we all know that , you posted like I hadnt read the article and implied that I’d missed the we’re losing millions part.

I hadn’t missed anything

I was not implying anything army88. He says we are currently losing money in the tens of millions and I would have thought stopping the haemorrhaging of money is the most addressable issue, and not signing some Welsh winger for an inflated transfer price.

I wait with bated breath for the improved 2021 transfer window, but I ain't being fooled into polishing up the taxi fleet or shopping trolley ever again. Both me and sinkov have now wised up to that one...

Attachment 17205

Surely you mean our Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins Supersub6? They have performed more U-turns in the last six months than a fleet of London Taxis could manage at Xmas on Oxford Street.
    BT --I said what I thought and you know very well what my general opinion of politics amd politicians is in any case. PLus ca change!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)