+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Those checking VAR are ruining the game

Those checking VAR are ruining the game

Just seen Liverpool’s 3rd goal disallowed and I’m sorry to say it looks legit to me.

Those who backed this for a draw in the P/L today are the ones laughing.

Interesting one, considering Var was voted Liverpool’s player of the season.

Not this season

What body farts about with the rules every summer? If level if offside now that's bollox. That was level. Should be on. It's as if someone things controversy is good box office but I'm really fed up with it now. If no advantage is sought or gained why punish it?

Well I predicted the draw Brin but I was still furious at the disallowed goal. Also, how did that clown Pickford stay on the pitch after that horrific tackle early in the game? VAR is a feckin' joke and it's spoiling the game.

I swear they just have rules made up for each game, laughable

Name:  B15FA64C-723C-4429-820E-C39C5B8910D9.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  14.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I swear they just have rules made up for each game, laughable
    I know what you mean. Watching the Man City v Arsenal game, Aguero was penalised for travelling and Arsenal had to give up possession when the shot clock ran out

If var penalises Liverpool then that’s fine by me, gives them something more to moan about

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I know what you mean. Watching the Man City v Arsenal game, Aguero was penalised for travelling and Arsenal had to give up possession when the shot clock ran out
    And three men behind square leg, disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    Well I predicted the draw Brin but I was still furious at the disallowed goal. Also, how did that clown Pickford stay on the pitch after that horrific tackle early in the game? VAR is a feckin' joke and it's spoiling the game.
    Time for Henderson to take over the England jersey!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast