+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T:-I deleted it

I don't read every post/thread on here, particularly the inane pun ones, but one poster aside, I don't get the undercurrent on here? Does it really exist?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Cheers mattpie
    Can you ban Elite Pie for a bit too? He hasn't done anything wrong, he is just very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Can you ban Elite Pie for a bit too? He hasn't done anything wrong, he is just very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    I don't read every post/thread on here, particularly the inane pun ones, but one poster aside, I don't get the undercurrent on here? Does it really exist?
    I wouldn't say so.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Please could you ban Woodypie permanantly?

On second thoughts don't bother, nobody would even notice if you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Please could you ban Woodypie permanantly?

On second thoughts don't bother, nobody would even notice if you did.
    I think Elite is a top class poster and speaks more sense even than me. On a down side, he can't spell permanently correctly - which is surprising for a chap who passed his cycling proficiency way back. Still keep him on to balance out the heavy right wing bias of NCM.
    El Sid

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    On a down side, he can't spell permanently correctly - which is surprising for a chap who passed his cycling proficiency way back.
    Bugger! Bang goes my promotion bid to become Chief Superintendent of the spelling police.

Best I can hope for now is Chief Superintendant.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Bugger! Bang goes my promotion bid to become Chief Superintendent of the spelling police.

Best I can hope for now is Chief Superintendant.

Sum you win. Some you loose.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Generally I wouldn't say that there is much of an undercurrent other than Navypie. If he's allowed back on I think I will have to consider whether I bother coming back, the political stuff generally doesn't interest me, the best posts are from notts county stats and upthemaggies and I can find most of their stuff elsewhere anyway. I also doubt I'd be missed much! The forum is fast becoming largely irrelevant and an old mans moaning and oneupmanship club. It's in many ways worse than social media!

So many amusing posters have disappeared over the years. It's just through habit (a bad one) that I bother coming on; usually a quick flit and then log off.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast