+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:-I deleted it

O/T:-I deleted it

There is no point
    Last edited by SwalePie; 20-10-2020 at 06:06 PM. Reason: No point it’s just the internet

What racism?

mattpie, it's easier to send a direct message, as everyone else did...

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    What racism?
    Not to mention what 'comments that discuss the moderation'
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-10-2020 at 10:09 PM.

Well yeah, but it is still there and it shouldn’t be. I am off here for a while anyway, there is no point. It’s just so sad that this space has become that space (years ago, I know, just like life...)

Quote Originally Posted by mattpie View Post
    Well yeah, but it is still there and it shouldn’t be. I am off here for a while anyway, there is no point. It’s just so sad that this space has become that space (years ago, I know, just like life...)
    I've left it there deliberately. It would be worse, in my opinion, to delete it and pretend it never happened.

By the way, IMHAHO the best way to stop this space becoming that space is to remain in this space and improve it

Fair enough. I disagree but do your best with the way you mod the site: appreciate your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by mattpie View Post
    Fair enough. I disagree but do your best with the way you mod the site: appreciate your efforts.
    Cheers mattpie

I think it deserves a very permanent ban. He's had lots of chances but his deliberate passive aggressive racism has continued for some time including his agenda against the Left Lion. He's an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I think it deserves a very permanent ban. He's had lots of chances but his deliberate passive aggressive racism has continued for some time including his agenda against the Left Lion. He's an idiot.
    Agreed. Racism should not be tolerated in any shape or form. There's been an undercurrent on here for a while which is one of the reasons I barely visit or contribute these days. Sick racist wa**ers are not welcome...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast