+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oh Dear !

Oh Dear !

I know we lost and I Know we had lost players due to Covid , but I didn't see or hear the game (on nights so was in bed).

So can anyone tell me.
    How did we play in the 2nd half ? ( or the 1st come to that)
    How did we play when we went behind,
    Did we change our system to accommodate them throwing balls into the box?
    I have read on the thread that we could all see how dangerous they looked from set pieces , and Ardley had said it in his post match that he knew they would be dangerous from set pieces but what did we do to counter this ?
    Did we change our system when they started pressing us ?
    Did we change our style whilst chasing the game and start playing with passion, urgency and desire to get an equaliser?
    did we create many chances and have shots on target ?
    Did he unleash the power and pace of Enzio on them and so go attack them , or keep him bogged down with defensive midfield duties nullifying his attacking capabilities ?
    I'm suspecting we didn't and stuck with Ardleys preferred tactics
    anyway at least we lost to one of the top teams in the league , never mind that it was at fortress meadow Lane

Is Ardley still the messiah Laddo and his disciples believe he is ?
    The is his squad , he chops and changes it every week to rest certain players so losing players to Covid ( injuries , suspension et ) should not make us an embarrassment or is no excuse for a defeat !
    I heard Ardley post match and yes he is such a nice bloke , but he is not the manager to get us out of this league (or any league for that matter.
    Seems Scun - thorpe might need some help for Cox has he seems to be struggling in his first managerial spell , we can only hope

Seeing as know one as bees so kind as to answer one or all of my honest questions perhaps Laddo might be so bold as to answer them for me.
    I'm assuming he saw and heard the game ?
    xx

I'm getting worried about Laddo now.
    It has been over 12 hrs now and I don't think I've seen him post one reply in defence of Ardley.
    He's not even have the courtesy to reply to this thread to help me understand how the game went yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I'm getting worried about Laddo now.
    It has been over 12 hrs now and I don't think I've seen him post one reply in defence of Ardley.
    He's not even have the courtesy to reply to this thread to help me understand how the game went yesterday.
    Read the match thread and your questions about the game will be answered.

Errrrr Pedro! Thinking of me at 11pm on a Saturday night, posting again mentioning me at 12:50am. Then impatience clearly took over and by just 6am you do it again demanding answers.

No need to worry at all, unsurprisingly at 1am and 6am I was asleep like most people in the United Kingdom. You do realise you were asking for lots of answers in the wee hours chap. Not the best timing there bud.

Alas I'm not the person you need as I was busy yesterday afternoon and didn't stream the game. Like i961pie said the match thread will be your best bet for th answers. Or you could copy and paste your first post into the Ardley Out thread.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Errrrr Pedro! Thinking of me at 11pm on a Saturday night, posting again mentioning me at 12:50am. Then impatience clearly took over and by just 6am you do it again demanding answers.

No need to worry at all, unsurprisingly at 1am and 6am I was asleep like most people in the United Kingdom. You do realise you were asking for lots of answers in the wee hours chap. Not the best timing there bud.

Alas I'm not the person you need as I was busy yesterday afternoon and didn't stream the game. Like i961pie said the match thread will be your best bet for th answers. Or you could copy and paste your first post into the Ardley Out thread.

Good luck
    it's ok I know the answers to my questions.
    judging by the match reports and peoples responses on here ,
    we did **** all to change the game ,
    we created **** all to get back in the game
    we were out thought and out fought by a better manager yet again ..
    there seems to be a pattern emerging over the Ardley Reign ,

So you asked questions on a new post in the wee hours that you already knew or had access to the answers?

Ok then.... Gotcha.

Every time we lose its the manager getting out thought and fought(?).

You mean the players were out fought right? You aren't absolving them of all blame for Saturday's defeat are you?

I mean there is clear bias , but that would be ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    So you asked questions on a new post in the wee hours that you already knew or had access to the answers?

Ok then.... Gotcha.

Every time we lose its the manager getting out thought and fought(?).

You mean the players were out fought right? You aren't absolving them of all blame for Saturday's defeat are you?

I mean there is clear bias , but that would be ridiculous.
    It seems to me if you listen to the post match interview of Rawlinson, he more or less admits to not doing what Ardley had asked him to and, quite bravely, took responsibility for the error that let Maidenhead in.
    Of course, the manager carries the can, but the players are the first port of call for blame.