+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nottingham Forest v Rotherham United (19:45) Tuesday 20th

Anything from a point up will do just fine. A place where we have an horrendous record so all to play for and wipe that slate clean.

We should feel more assured with Mattock back and that Barlaser is now a Miller, what a player. Blackman looks like he's improving more each game which must instil the back four with more confidence and the rest of us! This is a game calling out for the wrecking ball in order to calm and steady the back four in Angus MacDonald's absence. If he plays I'm definitely putting a few bob on him to score as he's yet to make his mark this season.

The player for me who's doing it all at the moment is Sean MacDonald, in the middle where it matters, long may this continue for him and us as a club. I also think Jozefzoon needs to start this game to give us attacking options from either wing. Love Wiles's enthusiasm and ability but we need to utilise our best ability to go forward and he was brought in for Chieo's absence. It doesn't always work out when you bring a player on for the last 20 when you may be chasing a game, hopefully that's not the scenario.

Good luck to Ladapo as his confidence and performance seemed to perk up once he was on the score sheet. 4-5-1 again? Strange set up at home but it worked to good effect until it all went pear shaped through our own downfall against Norwich. Warne's the Manager he picks the team but I know why I'd be choosing who I did and why. Good luck to the lads, they are more than holding their own in the early start to the season and a bit of luck our way wouldn't go amiss.

This is one of the few away fixtures I've been able to attend in recent years. The atmosphere our fans created while being stuffed into the lower corner was fantastic and the sense of history created by the Cloughie/Taylor glory years was brilliant too. What a shame our fans can't be there this time, 'cos I think we'll stuff 'em.

I think they’ve now got Knockaert on loan from Fulham

If fit to play he could cause us problems

Yes they have. He’s a right handful.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Can we stop tiring out selves out by chasing them all over in the 1st half???

Let's defend while we're fit and able, then we have some energy left after 60 mins to have a go at them instead of being pushed further back and inviting another injury time goal/pen......please.
    Some of our lads looked knackered again early 2nd half. Wiles seemed to be running on empty.
    Hope their not doing too much in training, match playing now would expect to keep players fit, training for technical stuff only.

Name:  E0A0BC49-B145-4CAE-8694-4F086C2DB0C0.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  17.0 KB

On sky red button

Good even though ts one camera the picture quality should be better

Let’s hope the subbing is a better decision this time.

Come on lads you can do this

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Good even though ts one camera the picture quality should be better

Let’s hope the subbing is a better decision this time.

Come on lads you can do this
    Can’t argue with that been poor subbing last few games it was too soon for zoon he was way too slow, fk knows why they put him on and not Sadlier

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Can’t argue with that been poor subbing last few games it was too soon for zoon he was way too slow, fk knows why they put him on and not Sadlier
    A few on here say the coach or manager knows better than the fans but that one needs some explaining.

think we might now only get one point with this new injured player that’s out 😦

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast