+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is This Our New Head Coach ?

Is This Our New Head Coach ?

Dodgy haircut , looks capable of being on some po rn site's !! not for me , Cowley or Tom for me Bet Roma . com !! 20/1 50 p max bet !

To be fair he's coached at some big clubs , RB Leipzig , Stuttgart and Bronby .

More pedigree than Stendel and Struber to be fair .

Definitely not a yes man either according to the article .

I wouldn't turn my nose up to be perfectly honest .

He won't come here then if he doesn't toe the line and fit into the crazy thinking of these owners

He will do for me.
    But don’t mention his name.

He looks like he's spent a few neets on a park bench in Churchfields and just edda fry up in a greasy spoon cafe.

He's one scruffy git he is.

As Dools sez, if the lad ez opinions, Meytlooaf al not want him near Grove Street. Feytin within days.

So he'll do fo me. Gerrim in. Luvvit.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-10-2020 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    He won't come here then if he doesn't toe the line and fit into the crazy thinking of these owners
    The last two coaches plus Hecky have been critical of the club's model but took the job on initially knowing the score .

The blokes out of work and to be honest given the attractiveness of this job he's about as good as your going to get .

Pretty solid record to be fair playing the high press .

It's as good a fit as there is , he'll fall on his @ss here no doubt further down the road with the owners but it's about the here and now for me at this moment in time .

Hire the fecker , keep us in the league , END .

Ad be happy wi him. That name though crowd would chant Z o r n i g e r
    giz a wave and all hell would break loose

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Ad be happy wi him. That name though crowd would chant Z o r n i g e r
    giz a wave and all hell would break loose
    I said more or less the same type of joke on the BBS regarding his name.
    Got a torrent of abuse from a few on BBS who said I was racist for pointing it out.
    I tried to defend myself by saying that it wasn’t a racist comment I was just pointing out how things are in Britain today I.e. there are some words that cannot be mentioned.

By defending myself the Admin on there said I’d turned the thread into a discussion about racism.
    NO I DID NOT - the people throwing the abusive language about and accusations of racism ........ were actually responsible for doing that !!!
    People on BBS throwing accusations of racism about and they don’t even know the definition of the word.

So - Pass and Move - be careful of what you say - there are folk out there that just love the opportunity to try and make themselves feel superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I said more or less the same type of joke on the BBS regarding his name.
    Got a torrent of abuse from a few on BBS who said I was racist for pointing it out.
    I tried to defend myself by saying that it wasn’t a racist comment I was just pointing out how things are in Britain today I.e. there are some words that cannot be mentioned.

By defending myself the Admin on there said I’d turned the thread into a discussion about racism.
    NO I DID NOT - the people throwing the abusive language about and accusations of racism ........ were actually responsible for doing that !!!
    People on BBS throwing accusations of racism about and they don’t even know the definition of the word.

So - Pass and Move - be careful of what you say - there are folk out there that just love the opportunity to try and make themselves feel superior.
    I know what you mean friend of mine got into serious trouble for using the, at the time, appropriate word....niggardly.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast