+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Next US President

My Lord the media here has done a great job. Biden is in the bag for China. I'm tempted to say check out Biden History but I know you wont.

A lot will ride on the final Presidential "debate" tomorrow. This time the other candidate will be muted while the other one is speaking.
    Trump won't like that.

If Biden can remain standing during the debate then it's a long shot for Donald.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    A lot will ride on the final Presidential "debate" tomorrow. This time the other candidate will be muted while the other one is speaking.
    Trump won't like that.
    I don't know 59, it might be to Trump's advantage, it can't convert anyone to his cause when he continually shouts down and interrupts Biden, in the Donald's case less might be more.

But it's not the real Presidential debate is it anyway, Biden is just a front, he won't be in office long. In this election, vote Biden get Harris.

I like Kamala Harris, she shoots from the hip and is way too intelligent to be a second stringer to Biden.

Borat has trapped a Rudy Guiliano Trumps lawyer by getting his “daughterl to take him to a hotel room and photos of him lying back on the bed apparently with his hand down his trousers have appeared.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/202...new-borat-film

Teach him to go for Biden.

Trump won't like that.

If Biden can remain standing during the debate then it's a long shot for Donald.
    I take it you were all Clinton fans then - the most corrupt presidency going — I mean he is Hillary’s little puppet isn’t he.

No army, not a fan of Clinton. In fact, apart from Obama, I can't think of a single US president in my lifetime that I am a fan of.

But some are worse than others, and Trump is by far the worst in my opinion.

No army, not a fan of Clinton. In fact, apart from Obama, I can't think of a single US president in my lifetime that I am a fan of.

I was was quite fond of Jimmy Carter, a decent bloke, a proper Christian and an all round good egg IMHO...

Attachment 17233

He never started WW3 though 59, yet another of your predictions gone wrong. In fact the world is probably in a safer, more stable situation now than it has been for years. That Nobel Peace Prize will be well deserved.

"He never started WW3 though 59"

Talk about being damned by faint praise...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)