+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next US President

Next US President

No brainer innit, every poll has Biden well ahead, 6/4 on in the betting, Trump 6/4 against.

And yet, on Betfair £60 million has been bet on Biden, £74 million on Trump. Should we be following the money ?

I only ask.

The Yanks are bonkers sinkov.

Anything is possible.

Very similar to the 2016 election when Hilary was nailed on to win.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Trump wins.

Although there is no catchy chants this time (Lock-her-up, Drain-the-swamp, Build-the-wall).

Plus, in the "rustbelt" states which supported him last time, unemployment has actually increased over the last four years, a lot will depend on how they vote.

I'm keeping my brass in my pocket.

Nothing to do with the politics of it, but I've had a little bet on Trump. The polls are as good as useless these days, and that's an awful lot of money been bet on Trump despite the polls. At the prices I just think Trump is the better value bet.

I'd put my money on Espresso Freddo in the 16.00 at Windsor if I was you Mon Ami.

I trust that I have earned you a bit of spending money Sinkov?

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/...handicap-div-2

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    No brainer innit, every poll has Biden well ahead, 6/4 on in the betting, Trump 6/4 against.

And yet, on Betfair £60 million has been bet on Biden, £74 million on Trump. Should we be following the money ?

I only ask.
    Parents in the good old us of A must be locking up their children as we speak with that slimey character ahead in the polls / no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Parents in the good old us of A must be locking up their children as we speak with that slimey character ahead in the polls / no thanks.
    Evidence please army?

More of trumps mud slinging which, on this occasion, simply hasn't stuck.

You can always tell when Trump is lying - his mouth is moving.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...-targets-biden

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Evidence please army?

More of trumps mud slinging which, on this occasion, simply hasn't stuck.

You can always tell when Trump is lying - his mouth is moving.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...-targets-biden
    Here you go 59/60 if that’s not the creepiest politician I’ve ever seen , don’t know what is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjgbAN_SaHg

It does look a bit touchy-feely Army. But I am old enough to remember when it was quite normal to act like that. Surely he's not daft enough to touch kids up for his own pleasure in such public settings?

Meanwhile, I could put loads of compilations of Trump up on here, but you've probably seen them already.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)