+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Next US President

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    "He never started WW3 though 59"

Talk about being damned by faint praise...
    Come on 59, give the lad some credit, all you lefties were convinced he would, and weren't shy about telling us. In the event he's put the madmen in N Korea and Iran back in their box, Israel is now besties with all their neighbours, except the terrorists in Gaza and there's nowt anyone can do with them, Syria is returning to some sort of normality, Afghanistan has gone off the radar, US troops are mostly back in the US now, no WW3 and no madcap foreign interventions.

I think the boy done good, top, top man.

.....and perhaps as you write 'Braking News'............Sudan will be third Arab country to broker normalisation deal with Israel. The grapevine says more will come. 100 years of hate is falling and who is doing this ?

US President Donald Trump announced a third US-brokered peace deal.

At some point, officials in Khartoum realised Israel was not the problem of the Sudanese people, but could definitely be part of the solution.

Two and a half months after the end of the Six-Day War in 1967, when Egypt, Syria, and Jordan were licking their wounds from their resounding defeat at the hands of the IDF and the loss of swathes of territory, the Arab world responded by radicalising its positions toward the Jewish state. Arab leaders gathered in Khartoum, the capital of Sudan, and adopted the "Three No's" strategy against Israel:

'' no to peace, no to recognition, no to negotiations''.

A couple of my mates in the US say they have never seen their country so divided.

One even claims he thinks the US is on the brink of "Civil War".

Pretty much the same here I think.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Come on 59, give the lad some credit, all you lefties were convinced he would, and weren't shy about telling us. In the event he's put the madmen in N Korea and Iran back in their box, Israel is now besties with all their neighbours, except the terrorists in Gaza and there's nowt anyone can do with them, Syria is returning to some sort of normality, Afghanistan has gone off the radar, US troops are mostly back in the US now, no WW3 and no madcap foreign interventions.

I think the boy done good, top, top man.
    Yes but other than that Sinkov and creating jobs reducing taxes he’s done sod all.

Why is it that the MSM and in particular the BBC are blatantly supporting the ultra corrupt Joe Biden.The only answer can be is they are also corrupt to the core.
    Trump will drain the swamp permanently when he gets re-elected.The Dems and the Cabal are in for absolute culling from issues such as Pizzagate and they know it.Trump is a lot cleverer than people think.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Why is it that the MSM and in particular the BBC are blatantly supporting the ultra corrupt Joe Biden.The only answer can be is they are also corrupt to the core.
    Trump will drain the swamp permanently when he gets re-elected.The Dems and the Cabal are in for absolute culling from issues such as Pizzagate and they know it.Trump is a lot cleverer than people think.
    Is it Trump that is clever or is it those with all the money who are manipulating everything all over the world? Anyone can appear clever when they are being backed by those who hold the real power. Time will tell but the Chinese will come out of all this very well indeed at the expense of the western world and a few multi-billionaires.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    A couple of my mates in the US say they have never seen their country so divided.

One even claims he thinks the US is on the brink of "Civil War".

Pretty much the same here I think.
    That's an amazing co-incidence BT, I got a text from a Lefty mate of mine this morning, a member of the Bury Labour Party, he said exactly the same thing, he thinks the US is heading for a civil war. Who's pulling your strings, why are you Lefties all parroting exactly the same drivel at exactly the same time ? Have you all got it from the Grauniad ? I think we should be told.

The BBC is the most corrupt organisation going , after I watched the exposing of panorama with undercover people placed to basically stitch up Tommy Robinson ( doesn’t mean I agree with him or all his views) , they basically exposed them by undercover filming and them laughing and joking about it , it’s biased and corrupt in its views no balanced opinion whatsoever.

For decades, there has been a steady stream of complaints about the BBC’s anti-Israel bias.
    The Israeli ambassador Zvi Shtauber said in 2005:
    '' The BBC is a problem in itself. Over the years I had endless conversations with them. Any viewer who looks at the BBC’s information on Israel for a consistent period gets a distorted picture. When reporting from Israel, the mosque on the Temple Mount is usually shown in the background, which gives viewers the impression that Jerusalem is predominantly Muslim.'' He observed, “Several key positions in the BCC are held by extreme leftists.” He added that the BBC publishes its personnel advertisements in the left wing daily The Guardian.

British Jewish lawyer Trevor Asserson, noted that the BBC’s monopoly derives from a legally binding contract with the British government. He defined the BBC’s 15 legal obligations under its charter and then showed instances in which the BBC breached many to most of the guidelines.

He analyzed portraits of Sharon and Arafat on the BBC’s website, noting, “An unattributed comment implied Sharon uses unbridled violence”— a lie. About Arafat, he noted that the BBC website described him as heroic, selflessly devoted to public duty, hard-working, and the possessor of natural leadership skills. Arafat’s lifelong engagement in terrorism was overlooked.

Asserson compared the BBC’s reporting on British soldiers in Iraq to that of Israeli troops in the conflict with the Palestinians. He wrote in Iraq, “Coalition troops are described in warm and glowing terms with sympathy being evoked for them both as individuals and for their military predicament. In contrast, Israeli troops are painted as faceless, ruthless and brutal killers.” He and his coauthor showed how widespread the BBC bias was by offering a large number of widely diverse examples.....and it goes on and on.

Wonder what the Borat film will do, made lots of jokes at his teams expense, Giuliani particularly. They have cut footage of Borats “daughter” in the White House speaking to Trumps son, which may yet emerge. She was brilliant

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-reveals.html
    Last edited by oldcolner; 24-10-2020 at 07:47 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)